Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

These elite collectives and NIL opportunities giving average coaches even more hope.

Sark
Jimbo
Mario (yup, I said it)
Day (yup, I said it. You inherit an elite team, recruit like Bama and UGA but cant even make the championship)

I don’t understand why Levis get so much love from NFL scouts

He mid at best

All these nfl talkin heads looking for the next josh allen.

He has the measurables, he just hasnt proved it on the field.

I really havent even seen the "flashes"

Y’all remember when Calvin Ridley got disqualified only a few games into his senior season because he was 20 years old like a month after school started.

Bruh was the age of a college Junior dominating the competition back in high school Lololololol

Y’all remember when Calvin Ridley got disqualified only a few games into his senior season because he was 20 years old like a month after school started.

Bruh was the age of a college Junior dominating the competition back in high school Lololololol
Actually, it was 19. That's the age limit in Florida. Same thing happened with Jobe who went to Bama. He transferred to Connecticut to play his senior year

Actually, it was 19. That's the age limit in Florida. Same thing happened with Jobe who went to Bama. He transferred to Connecticut to play his senior year

19 years and 9 months. He turned 20 in December of his senior year.

that’s why he only played like 2 or 3 games his senior year because it was past 19 years and 9 months.

I’m legit tired of folks crying about a conference that legit wins damn near won like 70% of championship since 2000

I don’t really get why he complaining when his team made the playoffs

If they got bumped for Bama I’d get it

I don’t really get why he complaining when his team made the playoffs

If they got bumped for Bama I’d get it

Exactly. Like what’s the point of this. Y’all been off for weeks so everybody should be rested.

im pulling for TCU since I live in Tarrent County but damn bruh

I don’t understand why Levis get so much love from NFL scouts

He mid at best
Cause he can throw really far in shorts off platform. That’s how Zac Wilson went number 1 right?

“off platform” is the new hype trait these days.

We can thank Mahomes for that.

Back