Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022-2023 College Football Discussion

I will say this Hunter got the talent but was not impressive last year against HBCU talent level.

in the few games i did see

Not sure why we would be in the running but I know he has a OV with us next month

He was considered a heavy lean to OU when Lincoln Riley was there because the DLine coach Jamar Cain has big connections in the DMV. They have a tight relationship. And he’s y’all d line coach now

Harbor’s mom is a Michigan alum and supposedly his girl runs track at Michigan

And Miami NIL + I know he loves big city vibes, we were an early fav of his but apparently his fam don’t want him out west.

Outside looking in id handicap it as 35% Mich, 30% LSU, 25% Miami, 10% the field

I love college football and I was going over a few of the classes.

USCw OL and DL classes ain’t gon cut it. They better hit the portal hard over the next few years because they will get pushed around all day when they move to the BIG 10. Three 5 stars but they weak on the line of scrimmage.

Michigan needs to get their NIL fixed asap because that class as a whole is underwhelming. Lucky they have extremely good coaching.

Florida class has good players but it’s a small class. They gotta hit the portal hard

UCLA class is bad. They don’t have the numbers are high end talent

Back