Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck you talking about

Just ranting and raving in the Carson Wentz comeuppance. Buddy’s ceiling ain’t high but he’s given longer leashes not afford most other QBs. Like I said I’m ranting but something I noticed with him in particular. Open to be wrong that still Fuck Carson Wentz.

LMAOOOO it’s still fuck Carson Wentz. And shit, different team. No Black QB, not Lamar not Jaylen not Dak, not even aria have been given as much passes as this dumbass has. Aint no way those others can afford not to improve and still have a starting job in the league.

What the fuck you talking about
Just ranting and raving in the Carson Wentz comeuppance. Buddy’s ceiling ain’t high but he’s given longer leashes not afford most other QBs. Like I said I’m ranting but something I noticed with him in particular. Open to be wrong that still Fuck Carson Wentz.
Careful bro. @Dwayne loves Wentz and hates (some) Black QBs. So your post was tailor made to trigger him.

Careful bro. @Dwayne loves Wentz and hates (some) Black QBs. So your post was tailor made to trigger him.

That’s cool, he’s cool, I was like that in 2017 but again it’s hard to believe in a 6th year QB who got bad mechanics and believes in throwing in double-triple coverage instead of taking the check down every time. Same shit different team.

ROFL @ niggas breakfast “Damn I knew we was really that good.. WE WAS CHEATIN…”

I think someone needs to create an excel sheet with Bill against new OC’s. Cause you gotta figure if spy gate was that significant. He has enough film on OC’s he faced before he was cauGht to know tendencies very well. So if he has a poor record against guys who just got the helm. It would say a lot..still though..Brady is still Brady, so maybe that matters more on defense than offense for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back