Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Falcons fan. Always repping the A. I am always cheering for the Aints to lose( helps our record lol)Shit before Brady came down here the aints was really the biggest competition. I give props...but breeze gone and our team rebuilding so the match-ups shall be interesting. I think the Falcons and the Aints play twice.

I am a Falcons fan. Always repping the A. I am always cheering for the Aints to lose( helps our record lol)Shit before Brady came down here the aints was really the biggest competition. I give props...but breeze gone and our team rebuilding so the match-ups shall be interesting. I think the Falcons and the Aints play twice.
I've gotten to a place in my fandom where I no longer call the other team some negative variant of their name.

No TB Cucs
No ATL Failcunts
No Car Pamplets

I let the games do the talking. Pop off a couple shots after the game and onto the next week.

I fuck with the saints heavy too, I'm just not invested enough to the point where I have a legit disdain for anyone who cheers for those teams or the teams themselves.

Saints have won the NFC south 4 years in a row. I fully expect there to be some drop off after the result of last season.

I've gotten to a place in my fandom where I no longer call the other team some negative variant of their name.

No TB Cucs
No ATL Failcunts
No Car Pamplets

I let the games do the talking. Pop off a couple shots after the game and onto the next week.

I fuck with the saints heavy too, I'm just not invested enough to the point where I have a legit disdain for anyone who cheers for those teams or the teams themselves.

Saints have won the NFC south 4 years in a row. I fully expect there to be some drop off after the result of last season.
All fun in banter. Nothing towards to the person. Good football is what we all want. Respectful competition with some shit talking is apart of the game. But sportsmanship among fans is definitely the foundation.

All fun in banter. Nothing towards to the person. Good football is what we all want. Respectful competition with some shit talking is apart of the game. But sportsmanship among fans is definitely the foundation.
I'm cool on that lol

Just an observation but I don't like to see grown ass people fighting in stands and shit. Well lemme clarify, I be LMAO at them but I think it's sad that people will risk their lives and livelihoods over an opinion of their sports team.

Not saying you do this, just providing some context as to how I came to be how I am today

I am very much tired of Brady, but I do have a genuine love for the game. I grew up watching football with my dad and brother. Sometimes I felt my daddy wished I was a boy so I could play. But he would talk to me like I was his homeboy or like he coaching me to run a route. Asking me what play would I do etc etc. I did at one point consider lingerie football just so I can actually play because flag football doesn't compare. And being a fan or being on the sidelines is very different from actually playing. But not looking forward to seeing Brady win again...ok we get it your great...next

Oh shit. I didnt even know you were a female.

Cool, cool. The more females around here the better.

Welcome and enjoy...

R.a31d87dc9b9681a3bc07805889723bc0

@royalascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back