Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like this shit. Looks too much like dry snitchin to me.

They really tryin to get Cam the fuck outta here.

I'm jus tired of vaccine vs anti vaxx vs "wait and see" and pro mask vs anti mask.

Me, I got the shot and wear a mask. If you do cool, if you dont cool. I'm tired of it all.

All these random ppl acting like they got medical degrees. You kno more than the health care professionals and and CDC? ok

I am so excited for football season. Unlike basketball I felt the pandemic really affected the NFL season. And this pre- season I am really interested in seeing some of these rookies the falcons have. I really wish they would have found a way to trade Matt Ryan vs Julio 😔. I don't like the way Matt Ryan overall plays the game. Very interested in this coaching situation too. Falcons are in a rebuilding stage so let's see what they do this year.

I am so excited for football season. Unlike basketball I felt the pandemic really affected the NFL season. And this pre- season I am really interested in seeing some of these rookies the falcons have. I really wish they would have found a way to trade Matt Ryan vs Julio 😔. I don't like the way Matt Ryan overall plays the game. Very interested in this coaching situation too. Falcons are in a rebuilding stage so let's see what they do this year.

Im not. Barring any injuries. The SB is gonna be TB vs KC again. smh

And im sooo tired of brady.

Im not. Barring any injuries. The SB is gonna be TB vs KC again. smh

And im sooo tired of brady.
I am very much tired of Brady, but I do have a genuine love for the game. I grew up watching football with my dad and brother. Sometimes I felt my daddy wished I was a boy so I could play. But he would talk to me like I was his homeboy or like he coaching me to run a route. Asking me what play would I do etc etc. I did at one point consider lingerie football just so I can actually play because flag football doesn't compare. And being a fan or being on the sidelines is very different from actually playing. But not looking forward to seeing Brady win again...ok we get it your great...next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back