Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all cut down on his INT's by not letting him throw, haha. He's averaging 21 passes/game.

Dude's been demoted to playing like a backup filing in until the starter's back.

It's smart by Sean Payton and credit (so far) goes to Jameis for showing restraint and sticking to the game-plan.

However if throwing such a low numbers of passes is what will keep him from being turnover-prone then his days as a starter will be coming to an end.

It shows a lack of trust by Payton in his decision-making, so expect the Saints to either draft a QB in rd 1 or find a vet to replace him next season.

lol @ comparing a rookie head coach taking over a rebuild to a 3rd year head coach who is supposed to be an offensive genius.....
Rebuild??? U niggas been rebuilding for over a decade 😅😂

Like I said Foh & we’ll see ya this week abysmal O-Line & all

Last edited:
Broncos another one I ain’t feeling. I fuck with 2 gloves pause but they been playing some trash teams these first 3 games. Lemme see what they do with Baltimore next week.

From ESPN new york:

Is there one thing the Jets can do to be more competitive? One thing? Ha! The Jets are leaking oil in several areas -- dropped passes, lack of discipline (eight penalties), questionable clock management, lack of situational awareness -- and the list goes on. A better running game would take pressure off Wilson, but it will be hard to flip the script. The offensive line looks overmatched, the running backs lack explosiveness and the playcalling has been predictable. There's no identity on offense. That's troubling. -- Cimini

@5th Letter
@Qeezus

rn we are easily the worst team in the league
But it seems like we a getting worse w every gm
This all falls on Mike LaFleur imo
RG Van Roten needs to be benched.

Titans defense is suspect af, but I fully expect us to get blown out again

From ESPN new york:

@5th Letter
@Qeezus

rn we are easily the worst team in the league
But it seems like we a getting worse w every gm
This all falls on Mike LaFleur imo
RG Van Roten needs to be benched.

Titans defense is suspect af, but I fully expect us to get blown out again
Worse than last year tbh but it’s still early. The bright spot is the defense is competent if only we had an offense.

Broncos another one I ain’t feeling. I fuck with 2 gloves pause but they been playing some trash teams these first 3 games. Lemme see what they do with Baltimore next week.

I dunno the way Baltimore played this week it would not surprise me if Denver won. Their offense too inconsistent for me.

Bruh, Nagy really be on that bullshit. He trying to save his job and don’t give a fuck about how.

It's smart by Sean Payton and credit (so far) goes to Jameis for showing restraint and sticking to the game-plan.

However if throwing such a low numbers of passes is what will keep him from being turnover-prone then his days as a starter will be coming to an end.

It shows a lack of trust by Payton in his decision-making, so expect the Saints to either draft a QB in rd 1 or find a vet to replace him next season.

First game we didn’t have to pass much because the running game and defense built us a big lead. Second game we tried to pass 30 times if you count sacks and Winston taking off. Our offense had no rhythm and drives was quick.

If you not watching the games and actually seeing you should hold that comment a lil not for at least 6 weeks to see what he do with our full Oline and best WR

Props to Payton for being able to win with mediocre QB play. He's a great coach, no arguing that. But that asshole hasn't shown restraint, haha. He's 7th in % of passes that were intercepted. He'd be 4th if this wasn't incorrectly called for roughing the passer.

Props to Payton for being able to win with mediocre QB play. He's a great coach, no arguing that. But that asshole hasn't shown restraint, haha. He's 7th in % of passes that were intercepted. He'd be 4th if this wasn't incorrectly called for roughing the passer.

You talking bout that PI.

What’s your point here?

Brady accounted for 11 TDs and 2 TOs on the year
Winston accounted for 8 TDs and 2TOs on the year.

See ya in a few weeks

I don't like the way the media is piling on Matt Nagy. He's never had a losing season in his 3 years there. In his first year he was a missed FG away from potentially getting all the way to The Super Bowl.

It's especially wild for so many people to be calling for his job without any sense of what direction that The Bears should go in next. Nagy is an offensive coach and their defense has constantly been top 10. So you're gonna replace Nagy with another offensive coach? Well whoever you replace him with better immediately make the playoffs because that's exactly what Nagy did.

People are tripping though acting like he's trash because there really have been worse head Coaches since Nagy has taken over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back