Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Season Thread: LA Rams are the Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants probably would’ve won that but bum ass Adoree Jackson dropped that easy pick in the end zone

Lawrence don't jump offsides, adoree catches that. We 2-1...problem is that neither game should've come down to that . Team is garbage. Where that "my team sucks" thread at, bout to move my recliner up un that bitch. GM n whole drafting dept. Gotta go. When u suck for this long like giants have. Is beyond the Coaching n players, is an organizational issue. The people at the top are putting the wrong people below them to run things. For example, the owner wanted OC Garrett, he has no business calling plays for that team.. sorry for long post. I'm mad n sad at the same time. Nigga gotta vent

Lawrence don't jump offsides, adoree catches that. We 2-1...problem is that neither game should've come down to that . Team is garbage. Where that "my team sucks" thread at, bout to move my recliner up un that bitch. GM n whole drafting dept. Gotta go. When u suck for this long like giants have. Is beyond the Coaching n players, is an organizational issue. The people at the top are putting the wrong people below them to run things. For example, the owner wanted OC Garrett, he has no business calling plays for that team.. sorry for long post. I'm mad n sad at the same time. Nigga gotta vent

we dog food these next seven games

Change your avi

B-IYX71CAAASXAv.jpg

Jamarr chase caught heat in training camp but he looks good so far.
Big Ben so cheeks. Dirty Deshaun would be perfect in Pittsburgh.
Cincy got talent fasho. I can see them being a wild card team if things break right.

Despite them being 3-0, Arizona fugazi to me. Jags doing ya boy Lawrence no favors with the playcalling. Urban gotta see it through my boy.

Buffalo didn’t give up any sacks to Washington yesterday. Pretty much got what they wanted on offense.

Chargers were so close to blowing the game open in the first half. Missed opportunity and they let KC get 3 before the half and they got momentum. One thing they didn’t do was play/coach scared, which a lot of teams do vs KC. Mahomes was tryna do to much on that last pick. I know he’s made nothing into something before but sometimes you gotta give it up. That PI late in the game was bullshit. Keenan Allen still their best WR but Mike Williams right there. Romo was kinda hating on LA at the end lol.

Thought we did a decent job containing Waller yesterday but we can't win with the offense being that bad. Only the Bears and Jets have a worse offense

Sloppy game from Baltimore. No run game other than Lamar, drops from Hollywood smh. Detroit just lol. 4th and 19…give up a first. Then to lose on a 66 yard FG. I’d give it all up.

Despite them being 3-0, Arizona fugazi to me. Jags doing ya boy Lawrence no favors with the playcalling. Urban gotta see it through my boy.

Buffalo didn’t give up any sacks to Washington yesterday. Pretty much got what they wanted on offense.

Chargers were so close to blowing the game open in the first half. Missed opportunity and they let KC get 3 before the half and they got momentum. One thing they didn’t do was play/coach scared, which a lot of teams do vs KC. Mahomes was tryna do to much on that last pick. I know he’s made nothing into something before but sometimes you gotta give it up. That PI late in the game was bullshit. Keenan Allen still their best WR but Mike Williams right there. Romo was kinda hating on LA at the end lol.
Bruh you paying ya fee yes or no
:niggawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back