Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Never said he wasn’t elite that’s not even an argument, and Favre last season with GB was great until that title game against NY so I wouldn’t say he was washed at that point.

Farve last 5 years in GB

32TDs - 21 INTs
30TDs - 17INTs
20TDs - 29INTs
18TDs - 18INTs
28TDs - 15 INTs

That boy was a washed, dried and re-washed at the highest order and I see no similars with them.

Favre followed that up with
22TDs - 22INTs
33TDs - 7INTs
11TDs - 19 INTs

Farve last 5 years in GB

32TDs - 21 INTs
30TDs - 17INTs
20TDs - 29INTs
18TDs - 18INTs
28TDs - 15 INTs

That boy was a washed, dried and re-washed at the highest order and I see no similars with them.

22TDs - 22INTs
33TDs - 7INTs
11TDs - 19 INTs

I was talking about the circumstances of their transitions not so much Favre/Rodgers performance but you got it I guess. Love like Rodgers was drafted as replacements. Favre and potentially Rodgers are on the way out after a great season and a NFC Title Game appearance cuz of front office shit.

I was talking about the circumstances of their transitions not so much Favre/Rodgers performance but you got it I guess. Love like Rodgers was drafted as replacements. Favre and potentially Rodgers are on the way out after a great season and a NFC Title Game appearance cuz of front office shit.

I wouldn’t call that great season for favre. But you got it.

Farve last 5 years in GB

32TDs - 21 INTs
30TDs - 17INTs
20TDs - 29INTs
18TDs - 18INTs
28TDs - 15 INTs

22TDs - 22INTs
33TDs - 7INTs
11TDs - 19 INTs

Eh....this kinda a bad metric for Farve. He EARNED that "gunslinger" label thru out his career.

Even prime, going to SB's, winning SB, Farve was throwing 10+ ints in a season. The only season he had less than 10 was his 2nd to last season in the league.

Pro Bowl, 2nd team all-pro, 13-3 record, & broke the all time yards and TD records. Seems pretty great to me bub.

I can name 4 dudes who had better years than Favre but I see they decided to give him all pro even when he didn’t deserve.

Brady 16-0 50 TDs 8 INTs
Big Ben 11-5 32 TDs 11 INTs
Manning 13-3 31 TDs 14 INTs
Romo 13-3 36 TDs 19 INTs
Favre 13-3 28 TDs 15 INTs.

so he has less TDs and more picks that 3 other QBs Romo had more TDs and better TD to INT ratio.

Now how he deserved ALL PRO over them? He didn’t. They gave it to just because.

Hell even Matt Hasselback put up the same amount of TDs and less INTs than Favre. He went 10-6

Like I said. I see they decided to play favorites that year and give him an all pro.

He didn’t look top tier and that what we considered a lucky year because he was SHITTY the 4 years prior and SHITTY 2 years after.

I can name 4 dudes who had better years than Favre but I see they decided to give him all pro even when he didn’t deserve.

Brady 16-0 50 TDs 8 INTs
Big Ben 11-5 32 TDs 11 INTs
Manning 13-3 31 TDs 14 INTs
Romo 13-3 36 TDs 19 INTs
Favre 13-3 28 TDs 15 INTs.

so he has less TDs and more picks that 3 other QBs Romo had more TDs and better TD to INT ratio.

Now how he deserved ALL PRO over them? He didn’t. They gave it to just because.

Hell even Matt Hasselback put up the same amount of TDs and less INTs than Favre. He went 10-6

Like I said. I see they decided to play favorites that year and give him an all pro.

He didn’t look top tier and that what we considered a lucky year because he was SHITTY the 4 years prior and SHITTY 2 years after.

I dunno why you bothered posting Brady stats like we all didn’t know he was first team all pro but ok... All I know is Favre the second QB I think about when I remember 07 just off the comeback wins, milestones and the way he played right up to that pick. No ones gonna deny the stats you put up, but relax. Favre was a very capable QB still.

I wouldn’t say he was shitty the two year after he left either. The Jets started 8-3, considered a Super Bowl contender and he carried that team until he started playing hurt. The next year in Minnesota was one of his best regular seasons ever stats wise.

I dunno why you bothered posting Brady stats like we all didn’t know he was first team all pro but ok... All I know is Favre the second QB I think about when I remember 07 just off the comeback wins, milestones and the way he played right up to that pick. No ones gonna deny the stats you put up, but relax. Favre was a very capable QB still.

I wouldn’t say he was shitty the two year after he left either. The Jets started 8-3, considered a Super Bowl contender and he carried that team until he started playing hurt. The next year in Minnesota was one of his best regular seasons ever stats wise.

He had more INTs than TDs in NY

He had more INTs than TDs in NY

He had 22 TDs & 22 picks. He wasn’t spectacular (if anything he was having a typical year stats wise at the start) but he wasn’t shitty until after that Titans game. He threw 8 picks in the final 5 games, and everyone knows that torn biceps was the reason shit went down hill.

I fuckin hate Favre as a person right now but jeez.

He had 22 TDs & 22 picks. He wasn’t spectacular (if anything he was having a typical year stats wise at the start) but he wasn’t shitty until after that Titans game. He threw 8 picks in the final 5 games, and everyone knows that torn biceps was the reason shit went down hill.

I fuckin hate Favre as a person right now but jeez.

He was fucking trash.

It is what it is.

Back