Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

I think it was Shannon Sharpe that said insiders said Love was terrible in practice last year. I don't know how true that is tho.

81655759.jpg

Can he play like an MVP right now though?

In the grand scheme of things it don’t matter. If Love can execute enough to win games he don’t gonna be at that level at least not yet. Rodgers been the god QB for over a decade and has nothing to show for it except one ring he won when he wasn’t even the best QB in the league yet.

The similarity’s between the Favre/Rodgers transition and the Rodgers/Love one is scary.

Going to Denver is a step backwards IMO.

The better team is GB

Green Bay has the better running back and No. 1 receiver but Denver's offensive weapons are pretty good

Cortland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy along with Noah Fant

They also have a pretty good offensive line...

In the grand scheme of things it don’t matter. If Love can execute enough to win games he don’t gonna be at that level at least not yet. Rodgers been the god QB for over a decade and has nothing to show for it except one ring he won when he wasn’t even the best QB in the league yet.

The similarity’s between the Favre/Rodgers transition and the Rodgers/Love one is scary.

He was coming of a 30 TDs - 7 INTs year and went 11-5. He was elite bruh.

and Farve was low key washed when Rodgers took over

He was coming of a 30 TDs - 7 INTs year and went 11-5. He was elite bruh.

and Farve was low key washed when Rodgers took over

Never said he wasn’t elite that’s not even an argument, and Favre last season with GB was great until that title game against NY. I wouldn’t say he was washed at that point.

Back