Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

if you wanna criticize him for being a fence rider, cool

if you wanna say he’s not acting black or not supportive of movements that benefit us, cool

that doesn’t mean the nigga ain’t black. if one of your parents is black, you’re black. this literally can’t be refuted lol
I think this is one of those "all skinfolk ain't kinfolk" things.....

After crying for Dak not to get PAID!!!!, I see @Dwayne is quickly transitioning to crying for Lamar not to get PAID!!!!!

What did these “brothers” do to u bro?
He went on ignore after that and the only person I can remember ignoring was gee757 back on the IC. A former MVP and the best player on the team don't deserve a big contract? Something must be in the NOLA water like Flint.

This nigga don’t know the difference from deserving and I wouldn’t give it.

He must to went to Baltimore school with all the kids failing.

Whatever I guess. Might as well put him on that list too.

Got Godwin tagged and Lavonte reupped. Shit, we bring back Shaq and can’t really ask for much more from free agency.

People still saying we have RB as a need, but I don't really think so. Rojo showed he's a legit RB last year, and we have Vaughn coming into his second year to back him up.

People still saying we have RB as a need, but I don't really think so. Rojo showed he's a legit RB last year, and we have Vaughn coming into his second year to back him up.

I agree. I’m perfectly fine with Rojo as the lead back. We burned a 3 on Vaughn so we kinda have to see what he’s got anyway. lol he’ll be out of the doghouse finally when next season starts.

I agree. I’m perfectly fine with Rojo as the lead back. We burned a 3 on Vaughn so we kinda have to see what he’s got anyway. lol he’ll be out of the doghouse finally when next season starts.

When he fumbled against WFT I was cussing his ass out so bad at the house, haha.

Back