Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Ain't he maga? Mr all lives matter?

I could've sworn he didn't say shit about any of the BLM protests that went on last year.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I also got heat for mahommes too

i get what you’re saying but his beliefs doesn’t erase the fact that one of his biological parents are black, therefore making him black

i get what you’re saying but his beliefs doesn’t erase the fact that one of his biological parents are black, therefore making him black
His beliefs imo definitely play into it. Has he ever talked openly about his blackness?

I'll congratulate him from the standpoint of an athlete getting the owner to pay him top dollar, especially in the nfl, but until he starts acting like he black, he's another fence rider to me

His beliefs imo definitely play into it. Has he ever talked openly about his blackness?

I'll congratulate him from the standpoint of an athlete getting the owner to pay him top dollar, especially in the nfl, but until he starts acting like he black, he's another fence rider to me

if you wanna criticize him for being a fence rider, cool

if you wanna say he’s not acting black or not supportive of movements that benefit us, cool

that doesn’t mean the nigga ain’t black. if one of your parents is black, you’re black. this literally can’t be refuted lol

if you wanna criticize him for being a fence rider, cool

if you wanna say he’s not acting black or not supportive of movements that benefit us, cool

that doesn’t mean the nigga ain’t black. if one of your parents is black, you’re black. this literally can’t be refuted lol
I know biology brah. Don't turn this into something else

The fact of the matter is to me sir is that he himself doesn't appear to accept his blackness, so neither am I.

I'm not gonna say congrats black man and he on some, I'm OJ kinda time. That's all brah

I know biology brah. Don't turn this into something else

The fact of the matter is to me sir is that he himself doesn't appear to accept his blackness, so neither am I.

I'm not gonna say congrats black man and he on some, I'm OJ kinda time. That's all brah

i always felt there are more effective ways to critique those kind of black people than stating “he’s/she’s not black”

and i’ll leave it there

lol you saw that shit about Gerald McCoy reportedly sniffing around ?

Ya. Man...I guess if he's cheap enough. But he needs to leave that soft shit at the door. This defense with JPP and Suh on the line have a different aggression.

If someone from the other team reaches up to him to get helped up off the ground and he slaps their hand away... then I'll know he's bought in, haha.

Back