2021 NFL Offseason Thread

Chase is easily the best wr in the draft. I expect Miami to draft him 3rd overall

Steve Smith comparison tho....he much bigger than smith

Chase is not tall. He probably bigger when it comes to weight but their game is similar.

That’s just my pro comp though.

And I hope he don’t go to Miami. I’m not a believer in Tua.

I remember I wasn’t when he was at Bama then I felt he was the man. Had him as my #3 QB last year on draft day.

I didn’t like what I saw this year though but he def can improve. I hope they take Smith over Chase. Don’t want my boy there.

Ima disagree 1000%. But that’s your comp and I ain’t gon hate on it.

He has the exact same build and skill set as johnson.

Of course Johnson is faster and a better overall player

Listed 6'1 here

He ain’t. LSU got a problem listing players taller than what they actually is. Always go 1 to 2 inch’s shorter when dealing with LSU measurements

Justin Jefferson was 6’3 at LSU and now he’s 6’1

Hell I remember WR/TE Stephan Sullivan was listed at 6’7 one year and the next he went to 6’5

Delpit was 6’3 but he’s 6’2
Fulton was 6’0 but he’s 5’11

Even further back. Jarvis Landry was 6’1 at LSU but 5’11 in the NFL

So when it comes to WR always subtract 2 lol

And subtract 1 at all other positions lol

• Ether
Reactions: aka_og
He ain’t. LSU got a problem listing players taller than what they actually is. Always go 1 to 2 inch’s shorter when dealing with LSU measurements

Justin Jefferson was 6’3 at LSU and now he’s 6’1

Hell I remember WR/TE Stephan Sullivan was listed at 6’7 one year and the next he went to 6’5

Delpit was 6’3 but he’s 6’2
Fulton was 6’0 but he’s 5’11

Even further back. Jarvis Landry was 6’1 at LSU but 5’11 in the NFL

So when it comes to WR always subtract 2 lol

And subtract 1 at all other positions lol

Yea. You rite, colleges are known for adding to players height. I was jus given em the benefit of the doubt until I see otherwise.

Gotta wait for the combine for his offical measurements (if there is one this yr)

Grown man tellin a kid "I'm rich" SMH

Kid called him a free agent and cam basically said I’m already rich. Kinda childish.

But I would have kicked kid out. Kid thinking he saying something like Cam ain’t a former MVP and kid wish he get close to that success.

Cam caught himself and stated where your father over and over.

Kid called him a free agent and cam basically said I’m already rich. Kinda childish.

But I would have kicked kid out. Kid thinking he saying something like Cam ain’t a former MVP and kid wish he get close to that success.

Cam caught himself and stated where your father over and over.

Cam handled it lame imo. Kid jus looking for attention.

I woulda pulled him aside n spoke to him one on one.

Stupid azzz. His azzz would've gotten dismissed expeditiously. Go home and clout chase in your room. Muthafucca talkin like he #1 prospect. Foh

Stupid azzz. His azzz would've gotten dismissed expeditiously. Go home and clout chase in your room. Muthafucca talkin like he #1 prospect. Foh
trending Funny, Comedy, Young, black, male, lol, Camden, New, Jersey, Rapper, steve smith, jalen ramsey GIF