Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Offseason Thread

For the Eagles, the compensation is not as grand as the “Matthew Stafford package” they reportedly desired. But NFL Media’s Mike Garafolo reports the conditional pick will become a first-round selection if Wentz plays 75 percent of the Colts’ offensive snaps, or 70 percent of the snaps and the team makes the playoffs.

Glad the deal is done so both parties can finally move on. I would like to say thank you Wentz for all of your work and contributions. Especially the 2017 season. Without you playing as well as you did, we would not have gotten that Superbowl. Thank you once again

1613670560017.png
See the source image

@757'sFinest

1613670746058.png Congrats yo

I was wrong on my prediction but this is the 2nd time ballard has done a highway robbery I'll guess we'll draft a tackle or maybe an edge rusher with the first pick

Nah I be Joking , I think He's a great fit for ya Squad Think he was all wrong for Us tho

Colts just put themselves In a Solid Position

Wentz got an chance to ball out RN

Hope Wentz gets back to where he was cuz when he was good it was fun to watch. Even if he did play for Philly.

I’ve been on the radio shows all day. Hell, I called into Mike Missinelli’s.

Eagles got bad karma coming for this fuckshit. I literally got nothing else to say but FIRE HOWIE ROSEMAN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

1613704208744.gif

Back