Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFL Draft Thread

I think it’s a great pick for the Bengals.. Fuck the Oline... Good luck Burrow...
200.gif

You're dumb

Just a few years ago, Njoku, OJ Howard and Even Ingrahm were all drafted in the 1st round and they are bums...

Take off your dunce cap and take a look at when the best TEs usually come off the board

This ain't Lions bias....its an opinion based on facts
Oj Howard isn't a bum but he been playing with a bum qb his first few seasons then last year he tore his acl....ingram is just in a bad situation with the giants ain't nobody striving in that offense...njoku isn't a bum either he's been reliable for the most part stop being shell-shocked by what your dumbass team has done over the years every tight end isn't going to have over 1,000 yards and 40 td catches this is ain't madden on playstation nigga catch up

Oj Howard isn't a bum but he been playing with a bum qb his first few seasons then last year he tore his acl....ingram is just in a bad situation with the giants ain't nobody striving in that offense...njoku isn't a bum either he's been reliable for the most part stop being shell-shocked by what your dumbass team has done over the years every tight end isn't going to have over 1,000 yards and 40 td catches this is ain't madden on playstation nigga catch up

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF DRAFTING A TE IN THE TOP 10 WHEN KELCE AND WALLER ARE PUTTING UP THAT PRODUCTION WITHOUT GETTING THAT DRAFT CAPITAL!!!

foh

tenor.gif

@Hustlelitó

I don't understand how you deal with this dude

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF DRAFTING A TE IN THE TOP 10 WHEN KELCE AND WALLER ARE PUTTING UP THAT PRODUCTION WITHOUT GETTING THAT DRAFT CAPITAL!!!

foh

tenor.gif

@Hustlelitó

I don't understand how you deal with this dude
It's all about the system nigga.....if your team has 2 solid wrs then draft a very good tight end it doesn't mean he has to be the #1 threat in that offense....damn y'all lions fans are just as dumb as the front office
:huh2:

Back