Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NFC Divisional Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay don't have to go far to Pack anything (SF wins 13-10)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peyton struggled in the playoffs too. Didn't get his 2nd ring until Broncos #1 defense for that year carried him to another SB win

Defense matters.

you know Brady had more top 5scoring defense than Brees, Rodgers, Brees and Ben combined.

Bucs last year was top 5 last year.

Manning own Brady head to head in the playoffs though.

Is Rodgers a great QB.. yes…. But his legacy of teams losing in spectacular fashion after that super bowl win counts a lot against him. Same for Brees after his only title. It’s a shame we even having this conversation but now the Packers are in the same category as those Saints teams that kept losing. Can’t trust em. It’s just crazy cuz this year off the field hurt Rodgers legacy a lot. Now on the field we saw the final blow possibly. There’s no guarantee he’s gonna be successful if he leaves.

Is Rodgers a great QB.. yes…. But his legacy of teams losing in spectacular fashion after that super bowl win counts a lot against him. Same for Brees after his only title. It’s a shame we even having this conversation but now the Packers are in the same category as those Saints teams that kept losing. Can’t trust em. It’s just crazy cuz this year off the field hurt Rodgers legacy a lot. Now on the field we saw the final blow possibly. There’s no guarantee he’s gonna be successful if he leaves.

No it doesn’t.

Defense matters.

you know Brady had more top 5scoring defense than Brees, Rodgers, Brees and Ben combined.

Bucs last year was top 5 last year.

Manning own Brady head to head in the playoffs though.
I just brought it up because people are mentioning the 1 ring

What I saw was Rodgers passing to guys who couldn't catch so in turn he didn't trust anyone but #17.

I thought Valdes-Scantling would impact the offense by not playing, but not by this much. Packers got a bunch nobodies at the skill position and it doesn't become glaring until you play good defenses in the playoffs when every snap matters.

Packers defense held up against the run about as well as it could have (considering they're kinda soft on the run), but they wore down b/c GB's offense couldn't do shit.

Brady is the goat and won a super bowl vs the Rams a few years ago while having 0 TDs and a INT

Did you not read what I said?

I said Brady caught hell after that 2nd SB loss to the Giants. When for the next 4-5 seasons they were losing in the 2nd rd or AFC Championship game.

Have no idea WTF Brady's game in that Rams SB gotta do w/ Rodgers coming up short again.

But since you brought it up he(Brady) got there and he won. Something Rogers hasn't done in 11 years now.

Did you not read what I said?

I said Brady caught hell after that 2nd SB loss to the Giants. When for the next 4-5 seasons they were losing in the 2nd rd or AFC Championship game.

Have no idea WTF Brady's game in that Rams SB gotta do w/ Rodgers coming up short again.

But since you brought it up he(Brady) got there and he won. Something Rogers hasn't done in 11 years now.

You the same dude that saying how great Jimmy G is right?

What I saw was Rodgers passing to guys who couldn't catch so in turn he didn't trust anyone but #17.

I thought Valdes-Scantling would impact the offense by not playing, but not by this much. Packers got a bunch nobodies at the skill position and it doesn't become glaring until you play good defenses in the playoffs when every snap matters.

Packers defense held up against the run about as well as it could have (considering they're kinda soft on the run), but they wore down b/c GB's offense couldn't do shit.

His mans Randall Cobb was out there!

Ehh I get both sides. The end result don’t look good for Aaron

But it ain’t like he was missing reads, wide open guys. Aaron Jones got hawked with nothing but grass in front then the Kick was blocked. What could have been 7, at least 3, turned to 0. Shit crazy

Plenty great QB’s have won clunker games but nobody rates it if the rest of the team does their job and Win comes of it. Shit gets forgotten in the story.

but the losses are damning in a vacuum. Because they keep happening.

Niggas gotta get they SAS & Skip dug in opp trenches on though. Have at it lol

Back