Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Utah Jazz vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (LAC wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2-3 weeks wouldn’t have made a difference with injuries because a lot of these dudes had a bunch of time off anyways.

Is the fact that players are stroger, faster, and more athletic a reason for the uptick in injuries compared to 15 years ago?

Is it cause the pace of the game is much faster and more intense?

Im not blaming the bubble, cause even though this year been the worst, injuries been on the rise for like 5 years now.
Could be the older players were injured but sucked it up and still played 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I remember during the sixers/lakers final they had a pic of Allen Iverson and was pointing out all his injuries and AI was still playing

Blood is on your hands adam

5aec781319ee8625008b489c
😭😭

Speaking from the perspective as somebody who trained rigorously for MMA competitions and boxing. When you're on a consistent routine with a trainer and then stop for say 2-3 months (using nba covid lockdowns as an example) your body has to readjust. This can leave you more prone to injuries when you do come back depending on the sport. Basketball is very physical at high level. To come back and then readjust, play then go back on break (the bubble) and then return a month or 2 later later is confusing and add to that a condensed 72 game season and you get what you're seeing now.

I hate listening to Stephen A say it's the players fault. Nigga couldn't even make his high school team but wanna tell players it's their fault for getting injured SMFH. He dont care. What an idiot.

Didn’t he play college ball though

Point im making is he's never played at high level like the NBA to be telling players to "suck it up" and play.

If you really think them dudes stop training you tripping. That break had no barring on the injuries this year.

I’m rooting for paul George to prove the haters wrong and at least carry the Clippers to a game 7 without Kawhi.

on the other hand I’m rooting for Quinn Synder and the Jazz.

Back