Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go ahead and indulge me since its so funny

Jokic is 2nd in the entire NBA in points per game scored via post up behind Joel Embiid for this NBA regular season.

almost 25% of his total offensive possessions were post up plays which is 5th in the NBA for players who have played at least 30 games this season. Number one was Embiid with almost 36%. Ayton is 4th with almost 28%.

Embiid, Jokic, and Vucevic are 1,2, and 3 in post up shot attempts for the season.

the reason I laughed at your statement is Jokic post up a pretty decent amount as well as Embiid. They both have really good foot work in the post. They aren’t just jump shooters. The funniest part of your post is the Euro stereotype you threw out there. Some of the best post players in the league right now are foreigners/ European players.

Jokic is 2nd in the entire NBA in points per game scored via post up behind Joel Embiid for this NBA regular season.

almost 25% of his total offensive possessions were post up plays which is 5th in the NBA for players who have played at least 30 games this season. Number one was Embiid with almost 36%. Ayton is 4th with almost 28%.

Embiid, Jokic, and Vucevic are 1,2, and 3 in post up shot attempts for the season.

the reason I laughed at your statement is Jokic post up a pretty decent amount as well as Embiid. They both have really good foot work in the post. They aren’t just jump shooters. The funniest part of your post is the Euro stereotype you threw out there. Some of the best post players in the league right now are foreigners/ European players.

Thats what I dont get. Because I was talking about a return to a true low post Center, which Jokic and Embid are not, they also rely on perimeter play. Ayton doesn't at all, he's not shooting three's or trying to be a point-center. We can all pull stats, but I'm still not sure what the joke was about my comment. I bet you saw that Embid didn't get a first place vote too.

Thats what I dont get. Because I was talking about a return to a true low post Center, which Jokic and Embid are not, they also rely on perimeter play. Ayton doesn't at all, he's not shooting three's or trying to be a point-center. We can all pull stats, but I'm still not sure what the joke was about my comment. I bet you saw that Embid didn't get a first place vote too.

Let it go, man. It was a bad take. It happens.

unfortunately the league isn’t going back to a player posting up more than 40% of their possessions. Those guys are really good post players and they play a good amount in the post which the numbers show.

Embiid would’ve most likely won MVP if he wouldn’t have missed 20 games. Jokic played all 72 games and played better when Jamal Murray (the teams 2nd best player) went down.

your comment is funny because you presented it like they don’t post up when they do and they do it a good amount of the time and they are good at it.

Zubac is food.

But hes still the best option on Ayton.

Its crazy that its time for every team to have a real center again

Zubac is food.

But hes still the best option on Ayton.

Its crazy that its time for every team to have a real center again

ehhhh…..

I think it depends on how good the center can defend In space and make teams who play small on defense pay.

It’s still not a bunch of teams who has a center who can truly take advantage of mismatches and not be a mismatch on defense.

Back