Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any Phoenix Suns fans on this site?

if so what’s up with the rookie Jalen Smith? I know he got hurt early in the year but dude didn’t get much minutes at this season.

Is he that bad or Saric just beat him out easily?

Payne is balling. Lmao. This season for him is a really good story.

I still think they should look for a point guard in the draft if a solid one drops to them.

Is there any Phoenix Suns fans on this site?

if so what’s up with the rookie Jalen Smith? I know he got hurt early in the year but dude didn’t get much minutes at this season.

Is he that bad or Saric just beat him out easily?
I’m guessing no need to force him into the rotation, with how well the team is playing, rather have the veterans out there than a rookie that didn’t get any summer camp and isn’t obviously better than anyone in the rotation in practice. (pretty much how the mavs did their rookies)

Russ taught em 👀
This was my favorite

tumblr_olfxf7z5t71udh5n8o1_400.gifv

The crowd is rocking!!

I can only imagine how hyped the Clippers fans will be in game 3. They can have more fans in the arena now.

In terms of low post with footwork like Olajuwon based strickly from 15 ft and closer. A real center. Not some Euro shit. Embid didnt even get a first place vote.

LMAO!!!!

it is so many things I want to point out that’s just so off with this statement but you got it chief.

LMAO

Back