Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True. But that was a team he was traded too, and he left to go home.

Now that hes on a team that he wanted to be on and is home, and the team gets this close without him, why would he leave?

Dont get me wrong. Kawhi to the Knicks is the play. Just saying that I dont see hin leaving this time
You never know with him.

I enjoy clowning Paul George as much as anybody and he statistically he hasnt played great...but he's doing a great job in the point forward role and basically handling all of the playmaking duties and setting the tone.

Ty Lue definitely deserves a ton of credit as well for the adjustments he makes(even though some should be obvious from the start) and still getting this type of effort defensively without Ibaka and Kawhi

I want yall to imagine a situation where you have Chris Paul, who gets killed for never making it to the finals.

And then CP is on the suns who are in the WCF. And CP has covid, so he misses two games, which the suns win.

Ans then CP comes back and the suns lose 4 games in a row. Lmaoooo.

Im not saying im rooting for that, just saying the jokes would be top notch

it would be the biggest bad luck charm

Clippers need to go ahead and rule Kawhi out for the rest of the season. Idk who they think they’re fooling nigga ain’t coming back this year whether they make the finals or not.

I don't think he's giving them the option. So they gotta just keep doing the shit cause he's updating them on his status instead of the other way.

He has his own medical team and gets his own medical opinions. The clippers are his 2nd opinion if he chooses to use it.

That's how he's moving.

This is why I really don't fuck with cac stats. They can be so misleading. Anyone who watched Harden this postseason will tell you he was kinda shitty. He had an excuse due to injury but he was in no way efficient imo.

Sooner or later, PG just gotta swing.

Like if they down 3-1, and losing bad in game 5, he gotta just swing

Back