Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #2 Phoenix Suns vs #4 Los Angeles Clippers (PHX wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CP3 slowing the game down and bricking shots. Don’t make sense slowing down the game when you the one down in points

One last thing: I don’t understand why players on teams that have a game in hand KEEP shooting when all the my should be doing is running down the clock.

No discipline.

People on here were saying Pat Bev doesn't play good defense and shouldn't be in the league lol

I mean...he shouldn't. All these, "I hustle hard and run around" guys, in a perfect world, wouldn't be in the league, so we can have more aesthetically pleasing basketball with guys that got skills beyond, "I play hard". Of course Pat Bev plays hard, he don't have any responsibilities on offense besides stand in the corner and swing it.

At the end of the day, Pat Bev ain't locking nobody up in a 7 game series. Luka demoralized Pat Bev so bad that Lue benched him because all that running around and being overly physical don't mean shit to somebody who is 6'8 230 and highly skilled.

Booker will get used to his mask and bust Pat Bev's ass and have him benched.

Back