Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where @Marc123 at?

No diss. But you cats who was sayin bucks in 4 or 5, really dont kno ball. Like frfr

Bucks are good, yes. But they are flawed like a motherfucker. And you cant go to Greek freak in the clutch.

Anything is possible. But pound for pound, atl is a much better team. And should win the series in 6
ATL roster>>>bucks roster

ATL is jus deeper/better overall team

Trae is a super star. He has proved that.
Huerter and bogi are both legit wings. There is no real flaws to there games
Collins is a perfect 3 and d player. While he has no post up gm. He is athletic, can hit 3s and can catch lobs.
Capella is still doing exactly what he did in houston. Catching lobs, blocking shots and is serviceable around the basket
Lou will n gallio are perfect 6th men, jus come in n get buckets.
Imagine if they had DeAndre hunter

Greak freaker is a worker. But his game and ball IQ are trash. He is either running directly into someone's chest, doin his bootleg euro step. Throwing bricks at the rim from 3 or taking 45 seconds to shoot a FT.
Middleton is talented and a gamer. But is streaker than a motherfucker
Lopez can hit the occasional 3, but is soft as baby shit.
Portis is gritty and solid bench player, I'll give ya that
Connaughton is meh
Tucker is a worker, and plays d. But I dont expect his corner 3 to fall in the clutch.
Holiday pound 4 pound is prolly their best player frfr. He jus does everything well, not great. And for that reason I dont trust him.
They really miss that white boy. The kid from Villanova.

There ya have it.

Hawks in 6

I really should be charging yall 4 all this gm. Like 1 time said I gave yall "lessons and blessings."

Niggas just gonna let him walk outta here clean?

I really should be charging yall 4 all this gm. Like 1 time said I gave yall "lessons and blessings."
giphy.gif

1st of ALL Heurter laid a mother fuckin egg last nite

And dont act like injuries didnt play a factor.

Bogie was never right. Trae was prolly 60% at best last night. And heurter disappeared.

Some can say Milwaukee benefited from Greek freak getting hurt. Cuz he was stinking it up out there. Rest of the squad played like a team w/o him.

If Atlanta can re up their full squad next season (resign Collins, have a healthy hunter n reddish) they WILL play the nets in the ECF next season!

And that a....

tenor.gif

Back