Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Collins isn't a max guy to me he's definitely a good to great depending on how much he improves though.

He had to because Giannis was hurt. Lol.

He is a good coach but hella stubborn. You know how I know this? He does the same shit Pop does as far as being stubborn. Lol.

I get not overreacting but alot of times he is hella risk averse

He actually did a good job overall for the series except game 1 when they didn’t want to go inside the whole game.

What I did like this series by him was picking up Young almost full court and wearing him down each game.

It's still CP3 chip to lose, & I don't think Booker will let em..Because this will be his only shot with Suns too, otherwise he'd be stuck like Dame. Running them stats, running that bag up but no chip.

He’s worth whatever somebody going to pay him.

But ain’t he looking for the max? If I was in charge of a team I couldn’t do it for him.
Lol so then how much you think he’s worth?

also he can’t stay anyways because bogdan, capela, and Gallo are making decent money with money for trae, Hunter, and reddish coming down the line

John Collins is clearly not that effective without Trae feeding him easy buckets. I mean he already turned down 90 mil.. 1 of the lottery draft teams is gonna make the Hawks play a game of chicken

Shout out the Bucks. They were able to hang tough without Giannis. Hopefully Giannis is back during the finals

Back