Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree the pace is different but you're labeling trae as a chucker. "He shot 20 times per game his percentages are bad" sharing minutes with Omari Spellman, Cam reddish who shoots 37% from the field and other guys who aren't in their rotation this season plays a factor with how he had to play
lol I need you to relax

all that was said was Trae shot 20x a game to curry’s 14 which would illustrate the uptick in pace

I also said Trae wishes he was as efficient as a shooter as curry which illustrates how I would say that trae’s first 3 years would not be better than curry’s

all this other shit you’re creating in your head and then responding to it and directing it to me and it’s confusing to me why you’re doing it lol

lol I need you to relax

all that was said was Trae shot 20x a game to curry’s 14 which would illustrate the uptick in pace

I also said Trae wishes he was as efficient as a shooter as curry which illustrates how I would say that trae’s first 3 years would not be better than curry’s

all this other shit you’re creating in your head abs then responding to it and directing it to me and it’s confusing to me why you’re doing it lol
MY only point was Trae is off to a good start and his first few seasons shouldn't be held against him due to poor coaching and roster construction. I said his court vision is better and he's better at age 22 while agreeing with you and hiphopjunkie about pace, yet the analytics crew are skewing my words.

Lol you're a percentage and analytics guy so i get it. I never compared the 2 i just said at 22 he's a better passer and his first 3 years were better, i also alluded to pace of play being a factor so i agreed with some of your points. You out chea trynna throw subliminal shots because we're saying a 22 year old is playing at a high level. I never said he'd be better than Steph i just feel like you're being skewed in your assessment and leaving certain points out to try and slight Trae.

I'm not an analytics guy.

There is no subliminal shots being thrown because I responded to @Disanthrope and I also responded to you and @AZTG jumping into the conversation. I've been pretty direct, if you ask many here. LMAO.

I never said Young wasn't playing at a high level, I actually said he is doing a good job helping his team advance in the playoffs...

Ax, I would like to believe you're a better person than going with the you're just mad angle...... do better

MY only point was Trae is off to a good start and his first few seasons shouldn't be held against him due to poor coaching and roster construction. I said his court vision is better and he's better at age 22 while agreeing with you and hiphopjunkie about pace, yet the analytics crew are skewing my words.
Well Axel the weird thing is, I never was talking to YOU about this so that’s why I’m confused

like the qualms you have are directed at the wrong person lol

I'm not an analytics guy.

There is no subliminal shots being thrown because I responded to @Disanthrope and I also responded to you and @AZTG jumping into the conversation. I've been pretty direct, if you ask many here. LMAO.

I never said Young wasn't playing at a high level, I actually said he is doing a good job helping his team advance in the playoffs...

Ax, I would like to believe you're a better person than going with the you're just mad angle...... do better

Nobody skewed your words. Lol

You literally said people take numbers out of context and I pointed out you are correct. Then pointed out a small reason why comparing the first 3 seasons of a player who is the number 1 option (with a whole lot of other caveats I will not go into) and gets to do anything they like their first 3 seasons to a guy who wasn't the number 1 option at the time (and had lower usage rate) and also had injuries is seriously taking numbers out of context.

But before you said that you also cosigned the individual with the comparison's of these two players by saying "we are trying to play him" for not agreeing with the comparison and him taking the first 3 season stats without context into the equation. LOL.

This is a discussion board, nobody is being arrogant or hurling insults at one another over this topic. It was a pretty civil conversation that honestly I didn't even want to have but folks kept responding to me or saying stuff while not @ me. I would like to think we had a good conversation

Nobody is saying prime Trae > prime Curry.

All mfers said is that Trae's first three years have been better than Currys.

Regardless of what the reasons are, Trae first 3 years have objectively been better.

Might Curry have been better if he was the 1st option, had the green light, and wasnt injury prone? Probably.

But Curry didnt have those, and so, Trae's first 3 years have been better than Currys.

Objectively. Once yall bring in what ifs, yall lose the argument.

Last edited:
Nobody is saying prime Trae > prime Curry.

All mfers said is that Trae's first three years have been better than Currys.

Regardless of what the reasons are, Trae first 3 years habe objectively been better.

Might Curry have been better if he was the 1st option, had the green light, and wasnt injury prone? Probably.

But Curry didnt have those, and so, Trae's first 3 years have been better than Currys.

Objectively. Once yall bring in what ifs, yall lose the argument.

Go back and read through this thread.......

Did anybody disagree that Trae's 1st three seasons raw numbers aren't better than Curry's? Seriously, find where someone said that.............

What started the conversation was somebody saying he is living up to the comparison of Curry and when challenged (not even initially told he was wrong but just challenged) on that, the person pivoted the conversation. LMAO.

So the whole reason the conversation got started was thrown in the garbage because it was way off base and you don't find the humor in that? I know I do. LMAO

Go back and read through this thread.......

Did anybody disagree that Trae's 1st three seasons raw numbers aren't better than Curry's? Seriously, find where someone said that.............

What started the conversation was somebody saying he is living up to the comparison of Curry and when challenged (not even initially told he was wrong but just challenged) on that, the person pivoted the conversation. LMAO.

So the whole reason the conversation got started was thrown in the garbage because it was way off base and you don't find the humor in that? I know I do. LMAO

It got started that way, then got evolved, and yall pushed back on trae's first 3 years being better than currys.

Just take L. Sounding like Shaq. Lmaooo.

Back