Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #3 Milwaukee Bucks vs #5 Atlanta Hawks - The Bucks over The Hawks in a 6 game gentleman’s sweep (MIL wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're not comparing your saying he's equivalent or on the same trajectory and level as steph which is false.

Niggas have explained why they aren't comparable but you're breaking your neck to compare the 2 for no reason. Let it go.
Not no reason

Steph was trae's comp from draft analysis

This is literally what folks trying to compare Steph Curry to Trae Young are doing.....You guys are so damn spur of the moment it's fucking crazy...

Trae Young is doing a good job leading the Hawks this season but he isn't anywhere close to Steph Curry. Steph is one of the most efficient shooters in NBA history! You do realize Steph from 3 for his career shoots almost the same % as Trae's best season shooting period from the field? LMAO

Steph 's first three seasons he wasn't the number one option on his team and the rules in the league were a bit different, not to mention he was injured some. Trae Young's usage rate is higher his first 3 seasons than Curry's first 3 years were. Curry usage rate went up and he stayed super efficient. Steph is doing something nobody else has done in the history of the NBA.

Now Trae might get better but to compare him to the greatest shooter in NBA history when he isn't even close to being that efficient so far is crazy. Atlanta beat Philadelphia last series but Trae shot (for the series) an ice cold 39% from the field and 32% from 3 but listening to the takes here and on ESPN you would think he was killing it. LMAO.

I don't hate Trae Young and I think he will get better but he is closer to Allen Iverson than Steph Curry right now and his shooting numbers (outside of 3's which he is average at) are backing me up more than you guys who say he is similar to Curry.

BASKETBALL REFERENCE IS A GREAT TOOL
Lol you're a percentage and analytics guy so i get it. I never compared the 2 i just said at 22 he's a better passer and his first 3 years were better, i also alluded to pace of play being a factor so i agreed with some of your points. You out chea trynna throw subliminal shots because we're saying a 22 year old is playing at a high level. I never said he'd be better than Steph i just feel like you're being skewed in your assessment and leaving certain points out to try and slight Trae.

What this gotta do with me saying the pace was different?
I agree the pace is different but you're labeling trae as a chucker. "He shot 20 times per game his percentages are bad" sharing minutes with Omari Spellman, Cam reddish who shoots 37% from the field and other guys who aren't in their rotation this season plays a factor with how he had to play

Back