Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might be out of tune, but I aint seen no front running for the nets.

For a team that got 3 legit superstars, KD, Kyrie, and Harden, i never seen fans get super hype bout the Nets.

Maybe its just me not paying attention to Social Media and Sports News, but I havent seen this front running yall speak of.

on here i can say for sure...that there were Net fans and Knicks fans i aint seen post in these bball threads for years that POPPED back up. That is legit. But it's all good, i aint hating. Happy both franchises are trying to do their thing.

on here i can say for sure...that there were Net fans and Knicks fans i aint seen post in these bball threads for years that POPPED back up. That is legit. But it's all good, i aint hating. Happy both franchises are trying to do their thing.

I thought that was normal though.

Knicks are arguably the most populat team in the league, so when they do good, I expect a few new posters to pop up. But I didnt think it was out of the norm.

For the Nets, I think we just saw Nets fans post more, but it was the same Nets fans.

It wasnt on the level of gsw bandwagoners imo.

But if the Nets win a ring, that might start happening next year.

I thought that was normal though.

Knicks are arguably the most populat team in the league, so when they do good, I expect a few new posters to pop up. But I didnt think it was out of the norm.

For the Nets, I think we just saw Nets fans post more, but it was the same Nets fans.

It wasnt on the level of gsw bandwagoners imo.

But if the Nets win a ring, that might start happening next year.

I rather see a fan be here (so to speak) through the good and the bad. For instances you for sure been showing your support no matter what. But again no diss to either squads fan base. Just i seen few posters i aint seen in years come through now sh*t is respectable.

There legit has been the same 4 net fans on here (myself, Sage, 5th & I’m sure I’m missing someone else) forever. We BEEN here.

On a consistence bases i know 5th for sure. But once in a great while before Kyrie got to the Nets you and Sage would show up. Again ain't dissing just that is what i saw.

The 3 Nets fans been posting (5th, Iceberg and Sage) Probably since they wasn’t a factor cats wasn’t paying attention.

But they all been posting about the Nets. Now that the Nets smacking niggas up it just feels different I guess.

I just wanna see the celtics be great again.

A black gm and coach in boston would be comedy gold. Lmaooooo. We need that.

It would too! Definitely a black GM. I am all for that. Pats got a Black QB starting (although he sucks) for at least another year. Shit let the outside perception get to the owners and they get on some "we woke now" shit....shit would be entertaining as fuck for me. On here, sports news outlets and social media.

Vegas odds:
Next Boston Celtics Head Coach
Jay Larranaga+300
Jason Kidd+500
Chauncey Billups+600
Lloyd Pierce+600
Sam Cassell+700
Ime Udoka+1000
Kenny Atkinson+1000
Alvin Gentry+1200
Jarron Collins+1200
Nate NcMillan+1200