Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Brooklyn Nets vs #7 Baaaaaawston KKKeltics (BKN wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp thankfully this series is over. There should be NO doubt about Tatum being a number 1 option. We gotta build around Tatum better but I'll save that for the NBA thread. I hope the bucks smoke the nets, i respect the real fans but all that front running bullshit they be on, i don't respect that team

We should know by now that no contract is untradeable...just comes down to what are you willing to give up in order to get off it

So they're gonna start giving up assets to get rid of players after spending years not using them to trade for anyone and letting guys walk away?

Celtics have nothing appealing to give up to make another team take on Kemba's deal.

So they're gonna start giving up assets to get rid of players after spending years not using them to trade for anyone and letting guys walk away?

Celtics have nothing appealing to give up to make another team take on Kemba's deal.

We'll see, Celtics are going to have every incentive to reshape this roster and be better next season...if they can move Kemba and it costs them an asset but their roster makes more sense I could see them doing it

We'll see, Celtics are going to have every incentive to reshape this roster and be better next season...if they can move Kemba and it costs them an asset but their roster makes more sense I could see them doing it

Dawg... what asset?

Welp thankfully this series is over. There should be NO doubt about Tatum being a number 1 option. We gotta build around Tatum better but I'll save that for the NBA thread. I hope the bucks smoke the nets, i respect the real fans but all that front running bullshit they be on, i don't respect that team

I might be out of tune, but I aint seen no front running for the nets.

For a team that got 3 legit superstars, KD, Kyrie, and Harden, i never seen fans get super hype bout the Nets.

Maybe its just me not paying attention to Social Media and Sports News, but I havent seen this front running yall speak of.

Ainge might leave lmao!!

That disgusting Ainge quote making its rounds gonna get him fired.

Said something like "athletes are the last people I want to hear from about race and politics" smmfh.

And then his new quote about never seeing racism in boston.

He really wildin.

Ill bet a ton of money that anonymous quote about player empowerment being the worst thing to ever happen was from Ainge too.

Fire Ainge!

Back