Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have our MLE available. Slim pickings out there though.

& a Dennis S&T on life support. Dirk need to put in a good word with Cuban on his fellow German

I actually like the DeRozan trade.

I am not a big fan of Lauri and both guys who the spurs got back are going to be free agents next season and we got some draft picks. The tank has (it's been started when Kawhi bitched out ) officially started.

I hope Demar does well in Chicago. Patty and Rudy are both really good pick ups for the teams they will be playing on. I will be rooting for all 3 guys to do well and when they come to San Antonio I and I'm sure everyone else will cheer for those guys

I actually like the DeRozan trade.

I am not a big fan of Lauri and both guys who the spurs got back are going to be free agents next season and we got some draft picks. The tank has (it's been started when Kawhi bitched out ) officially started.

I hope Demar does well in Chicago. Patty and Rudy are both really good pick ups for the teams they will be playing on. I will be rooting for all 3 guys to do well and when they come to San Antonio I and I'm sure everyone else will cheer for those guys
Trying to tank to get Chet holmgren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back