Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo. Emerges as what? Bulls made good moves. But their ceiling is 6th seed and maybe making it to round 2. Which is good btw. But wouldnt call that emerging
Getting back to the playoff conversation fr is definitely emerging

Poor Lakers gonna have to bring the oxygen masks out there. Old ass team.

That Small forward rotation is garbage. Lebron, Carmelo and THT? LMAO.

Dwight Howard might get 15 minutes at best.

I highly doubt that Malik Monk actually plays. Kendrick Nunn is cool.

This roster has no defense, and a bunch of old dudes. Y'all better hope AD can carry this team on some 50 PT a game Wilt Chamberlain shit. Y'all Laker fans better combine energies at the start of every game so this mofo AD ankles and shit don't self-destruct out on the court. Y'all better hope this mofo never fall down like a wounded baby deer next year. AD gone or isn't dropping 30 10 5 a game, this team is garbage.

The Bulls suck. They spent all this money and draft capital on got damn Vuvecic or whatever his name is, Lonzo Ball and Demarr Derozen? I feel bad for Bulls fans. Thad Young was the Bulls second best player last year, they get rid of him for Demar to be on the team. Vuccic is the most overrated player in the league. Demar is cool.

The Heat ain't gonna do shit next year. They gave White boy and fat ass Lowry 90 million, fuck are they thinking? Kyle Lowry ain't 90 million better than Dragic at this stage in his career.

The Warriors ain't gonna do shit. Otto Porter been trash since he got paid. I doubt Belly is gonna play. I wanted to see Demar on the team.

Nuggets actually know how to spend money, but they love old ass PFs. And why is Will Barton back? He's always injured. Don't bring his ass back.

Nets got a decent backup PG. Their rookies gonna have to play well or that bench is gonna be ass.

:clawd3:
See the source image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back