Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we can find a way to get out of the Adams contract this year.

I hate Bledsoe more but I feel the Adams fit is worse. We need some spacing in the worse way with Zion playing the 4.
😕

I've assumed he'd opt out. But if he's willing to settle for $9.7M, I'm not mad at it. Whether they keep or trade him.

I thought he would opt out also. The free agent market isn’t that strong so he would get a better deal in my opinion.

maybe he likes Los Angeles a lot and thinks they like him a lot also. The funny thing is, if he opts back in I could see him getting traded. Lol

The Sacramento Kings have shopped the No. 9 overall pick in the draft for players who can help them win now, sources tell The Ringer.

The Kings finished the 20-21 season with a 31-41 record and were two games out of the final Play-In spot. The Kings last made the playoffs in 2006.

If Sacramento keeps the No. 9 pick, The Ringer currently has Franz Wagner as their selection.

I'm about to make this the sole place I discuss hoops.

I know we give each other shit but I will admit I know I can get some quality analysis here and there

My group chat is just awful. Every coaching change with the Pelicans, they never like the hire but never have anyone in mind other than Mark fucking Jackson then keep talking about let's not forget that was his team that won those titles, not Kerr.

🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm about to make this the sole place I discuss hoops.

I know we give each other shit but I will admit I know I can get some quality analysis here and there

My group chat is just awful. Every coaching change with the Pelicans, they never like the hire but never have anyone in mind other than Mark fucking Jackson then keep talking about let's not forget that was his team that won those titles, not Kerr.

🤦🏾‍♂️

I stay of message boards of just pelicans/Saints fans. I like them for some info

but

it’s better to have different folks with different teams to have more information about the entire NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back