Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs been shopping Sexton for weeks man lol

they assuredly will draft a guard in the draft so it doesn’t make sense to keep him and this way they can maybe move off of Kevin love as well

tenor.gif

Yet this is the time of year for the front office to go shopping with its cap space. It’s known Thibodeau has a yen for former Raptors/Blazers shooting guard Norman Powell, who as expected opted out of his contract. He’ll be seeking a deal close to $20 million per — as will another wing on the Knicks radar, Kelly Oubre. – via Marc Berman @ New York Post

I’m a fan of Holmes since Philly

he’s worked himself into being a decent C in this league

Mavs knowing their annual need for a C will probably come knocking

the hornets are a good team seemingly as well for him

yeah that all makes sense

It's funny that the 76ers drafted him and Okafor the same season and he is the guy to turnout as the better NBA player.

He earned his upcoming big time payday

According to ProFitX, the starting salary for Payne projects to be at $10 million, comparable to both the average player salary and the full midlevel exception. – via Bobby Marks @ ESPN

Yet this is the time of year for the front office to go shopping with its cap space. It’s known Thibodeau has a yen for former Raptors/Blazers shooting guard Norman Powell, who as expected opted out of his contract. He’ll be seeking a deal close to $20 million per — as will another wing on the Knicks radar, Kelly Oubre. – via Marc Berman @ New York Post

Oubre is looking for $20M per? After last season?

I really hope we can find a way to get out of the Adams contract this year.

I hate Bledsoe more but I feel the Adams fit is worse. We need some spacing in the worse way with Zion playing the 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back