Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I heard Brooklyn entertained the idea of moving Kyrie for Simmons but KD is tryna stop it. Heard that from Stephen A Smith.

This prolly crazy to say but I think Simmons would actually be a better fit because he can play off the ball and Harden and Simmons also offers a strong defense presence. Kyrie seems like a liability to me, you never know what Kyrie you're going to get.
Nah. I don’t want Kyrie’s emo ass on this team.

Id rather trade Ben for either McCullough from Portland or Buddy Hield and a serviceable PG.

Interesting. I don't buy it and think he slimmed down on purpose so he could handle the ball more and it backfired when big niggas started bullying him and they didn't really have a big that could hold him down once they traded kelly O and they missed on some buyout pick ups. We'll see how his handling mechanics hold up.
I know he slimmed down after he had Covid and showed up in the bubble and it was a clear difference. I think he didn’t have time to bulk up again but also used the slimmed down frame to be quicker and more robust on offense to where he could play PF but like you said he also got bullied. I’m just glad he’s seemingly back to what he was pre bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back