Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also all this if them articles are true. Its 2 sides to every story. All these leaks are one sided and front office point of view

Shit started coming out after his first year. No way the team was doing him wrong since day 1

He never wanted to be here and here we are.

Also all this if them articles are true. Its 2 sides to every story. All these leaks are one sided and front office point of view
this BUT, when the story about his mama got upset that the city wouldnt let her put a theatre room in the place they live in cause its a historical landmark...i was like "here we go"

country shit

Shit started coming out after his first year. No way the team was doing him wrong since day 1

He never wanted to be here and here we are.

The only thing I worry about is, would he be different if he was playing in a place he wanted to be?

Dude come back fat and out of shape everytime theres time off. Its one thing to not fuck with the team but still put in work. Another thing to be lazy as fuck and come back fat after every break.

Pels prolly going to get a helluva return for Zion tho. What they do with it is on them.

this BUT, when the story about his mama got upset that the city wouldnt let her put a theatre room in the place they live in cause its a historical landmark...i was like "here we go"

country shit
That's what I'm saying, like his parents is different different.

That's men's health article when Zion said he couldn't say much because his mom was watching him, and she cooks all of his meals and shit....shit comes of cult like to me. Shit weird bro.

People saying if Zion gets traded he will finally buy in, get in shape, and hire professionals and shit....Idek if that's true because based on everything I seen over the years with his parents they truly want to coddle and handle everything for Zion and Zion mentally comes off as a person who doesn't know how to lead his own life yet. He constantly even says this shit in interviews how he lets them choose every decision he makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back