Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's behind a paywall y'all. It's nothing new outside of Zion camp hiding a hamstring injury from the bubble and him constantly showing up out of shape.

Either way I still believe this team can be pretty good if things break well for us. But alot is on the line this season and I'm prepared for whatever. Going to always ride for my squad.

Yeah man ...this new Griffin/Zion article is...... something.

I'm at the point now if Zion stays dope, if not dope. Time to update my avi lmao
its still some pieces missing imo

to me, while there have been confirmed sources, it also seems like speculation

or maybe im just at a point in my life where i dont understand why Zion would be mad about them not rushing him back to play 40+ min a game in a season where they clearly werent going to do anything that year (rookie season).

he left the bubble for whatever reason, came in out of shape and still was pissy about them managing his minutes.

dawg, you a turnstyle on defense at this point in your career. Why would they have you on the court when you tired af and not getting no lift on your jump on the defensive side of the court?

OK, he didnt like SVG. Understood. But he hasnt exactly been innocent in this situation either. There is blame to be had on both sides.

Im still not sure what Griffin has done to him...maybe Gentry, maybe JJ, maybe SVG, but to Zion to make him feel like he has been slighted

At this point, feels like another shoe needs to drop. I hope things work out this season under Willie, but a LOT of things will have to go right and they will have to take place of some teams misfortunes.

They should go ahead and make that ben/dame trade happen. Good for both sides
Dame gotta want out of Portland. This would have been happened if that was the case. We want him gone, but we not about to trade dude for a bag of chips and Arizona iced tea. Morey waiting it out for the beginning of the season to see who gonna be a buyer

Dame gotta want out of Portland.
Dame does want out hes just not in position to force a trade because he already boxed himself in by saving its weak to team up. He'd get the lebron/KD treatment if he tries to force a trade now. He has to depend on a team making the power move cuz he can't

Dame does want out hes just not in position to force a trade because he already boxed himself in by saving its weak to team up. He'd get the lebron/KD treatment if he tries to force a trade now. He has to depend on a team making the power move cuz he can't
Well that's what I mean brother Disanthrope. For that deal to even happen Dame pretty much gotta force his way out. Which is why Morey will most likely keep Ben Simmons until the trade deadline.

its still some pieces missing imo

to me, while there have been confirmed sources, it also seems like speculation

or maybe im just at a point in my life where i dont understand why Zion would be mad about them not rushing him back to play 40+ min a game in a season where they clearly werent going to do anything that year (rookie season).

he left the bubble for whatever reason, came in out of shape and still was pissy about them managing his minutes.

dawg, you a turnstyle on defense at this point in your career. Why would they have you on the court when you tired af and not getting no lift on your jump on the defensive side of the court?

OK, he didnt like SVG. Understood. But he hasnt exactly been innocent in this situation either. There is blame to be had on both sides.

Im still not sure what Griffin has done to him...maybe Gentry, maybe JJ, maybe SVG, but to Zion to make him feel like he has been slighted

At this point, feels like another shoe needs to drop. I hope things work out this season under Willie, but a LOT of things will have to go right and they will have to take place of some teams misfortunes.
Dog we in the same boat.

Like none of this shit is making sense. But one thing is not wavy, and that's hiding injuries especially from the coaching staff and also ghosting teammates with workouts. Ion rock with that type of shit.

Someone from Reddit said it the best.

So Zion Williamson, the guy who will basically only train with his stepdad during the offseason and the guy who refuses to let anyone but his momma control his diet says he didn’t like the way our medical staff didn’t rush him back from a major injury before his career even started?

Lol.

Ngl Zion is a beast on the court, but he hasn’t transitioned well into the “professional” part of being a professional athlete. The dude struggles to stay in shape, yet still has his mom cook all his meals instead of a professional chef/dietician. He works out mostly alone during the offseasons with his stepdad as his trainer.

BI has been hosting workouts practically all offseason in various locations, which have been well attended by most of the pelicans young core. Zion hasn’t shown up to any of those though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back