Tier 4 : Hornets Pacers Wizards Raptors Pistons
Tier 5 : Cavs Magic

West
Tier 1: Lakers
Tier 2: Suns
Tier 3: Nuggets, Dubs, Mavs, Jazz
Tier 4: Clippers Grizz, Blazers, Pelicans, Kings
Tier 5: Rockets, Wolves, Spurs, Thunder

East notes: Lowkey wanna put Bucks in T2 but I’ll give the champs some respect going in. I can see the Sixers being tier 3 after not moving Ben (yet) The right Ben deal can put them in tier 1 (dame) unlikely but who knows. Decent move puts them Tier 2. I’m probably higher on Detroit than most, think they flirt with play in spot. Cavs can be tier 4 too possibly if Mobley hit the ground running but they starting in 5 because fuck em that’s why.

West: Nuggets tier 2 with Murray and Clippers too with Kawhi. But I think in regular season setting clips gonna struggle without BoardMan regardless of their showing in the postseason. Nuggets jump back up when Murray returns if in normal form. Wolves can sneak in tier 4. Had solid record when Kat, Ant and Dlo all played but overall roster meh. Spurs probably will play over their head again so that might be off too. Dubs can slide up to tier 2 as well depending on Klay and if young guys hit ground running.

East

Tier 1: Nets Bucks
Tier 2 : Hawks Heat Sixers
Tier 3 : Knicks Bulls Celtics
Tier 4 : Hornets Pacers Wizards Raptors Pistons
Tier 5 : Cavs Magic

West
Tier 1: Lakers
Tier 2: Suns
Tier 3: Nuggets, Dubs, Mavs, Jazz
Tier 4: Clippers Grizz, Blazers, Pelicans, Kings
Tier 5: Rockets, Wolves, Spurs, Thunder

East notes: Lowkey wanna put Bucks in T2 but I’ll give the champs some respect going in. I can see the Sixers being tier 3 after not moving Ben (yet) The right Ben deal can put them in tier 1 (dame) unlikely but who knows. Decent move puts them Tier 2. I’m probably higher on Detroit than most, think they flirt with play in spot. Cavs can be tier 4 too possibly if Mobley hit the ground running but they starting in 5 because fuck em that’s why.

West: Nuggets tier 2 with Murray and Clippers too with Kawhi. But I think in regular season setting clips gonna struggle without BoardMan regardless of their showing in the postseason. Nuggets jump back up when Murray returns if in normal form. Wolves can sneak in tier 4. Had solid record when Kat, Ant and Dlo all played but overall roster meh. Spurs probably will play over their head again so that might be off too. Dubs can slide up to tier 2 as well depending on Klay and if young guys hit ground running.
I think I’ll move the clips to tier 3 and warriors to tier 2

I’ll give pop some respect and move them to tier 4

I feel you I do but the roster …
Like who’s their starting 5? lol

Poetl
Thad
Keldon
Lonnie or White or DV
Dejounte

🥴
Lmao yeah I know but that lame duck coach works better with players that aren’t that great

i mean I hope they finish worse but idk if they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back