Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace must've taken that last post personal.....cause she went on a RAMPAGE.

View attachment 581842
View attachment 581843

View attachment 581844

View attachment 581845

At this point, how do you NOT laugh at this Karen shit? This is some Karen-ass shit...
@Race Jones my young padowan you have surpassed me
Go forth and be great kohai
tenor.gif

Didn't race get you banned or scolded once for some light reaction mashing? Or was that somebody else?
Lmao yep that was me
Had goldie in my inbox and errthang
Had a whole long ass thread about it as I recall

The fucked up thing is every bad reaction I ever gave her, is cause I genuinely disagreed with what she was saying, nothing malicious.

Oh well she got the juice now.

Remember when Kat got feelinged into an oblivion? Good times....

I don't hand out wacks cuz I tend to skip wack shit, not react to it. I don't nosign cuz if I disagree imma quote you and tell you why instead. And I don't hit feelings cuz I'll also just tell you to stop crying.

And I'd like to say I appreciate you all doing the same mostly for me in return. Good karma for everyone! Even tho reactions don't matter.

I don't hand out wacks cuz I tend to skip wack shit, not react to it. I don't nosign cuz if I disagree imma quote you and tell you why instead. And I don't hit feelings cuz I'll also just tell you to stop crying.

And I'd like to say I appreciate you all doing the same mostly for me in return. Good karma for everyone! Even tho reactions don't matter.

Yeah you got to post some outlandish...ig'nant...stupid azzz shyt for me to hit wack.

Btw...can we get the thread title changed to include @Mister B. and @Race Jones ongoing war? Lol

This is me all day.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Guess this latest tirade was long overdue.

CEAB3AFE-6D13-41AB-80A2-39936133C9E7.jpeg ADC9D54D-90ED-4020-8145-803EE0B82898.jpeg 8262A996-414B-4C9F-BC72-4704D0ABA57D.jpeg 74FCC926-BEFC-4740-8DA1-894EC4E9C1C6.jpeg
It’s actually hilarious now. My wife looked at all these reactions and literally said to me “y’all just need to fuck and get it over with.”

I mean, the answer is still a resounding “FUCK NO”, but the animosity and brazenness of these temper tantrums are so prevalent now.

In the meantime, it’s very disheartening to see you don’t fuck with the LOX, you hate HBCU Excellence, you side with SoHo Karen, and you seem to take offense to me calling Donnie Dickwad and his MAGA army a group of cowards.

You’ve been Black MAGA for a while, so that last sentiment makes sense.

Guess this latest tirade was long overdue.

View attachment 589820View attachment 589821View attachment 589822View attachment 589823
It’s actually hilarious now. My wife looked at all these reactions and literally said to me “y’all just need to fuck and get it over with.”

I mean, the answer is still a resounding “FUCK NO”, but the animosity and brazenness of these temper tantrums are so prevalent now.

In the meantime, it’s very disheartening to see you don’t fuck with the LOX, you hate HBCU Excellence, you side with SoHo Karen, and you seem to take offense to me calling Donnie Dickwad and his MAGA army a group of cowards.

You’ve been Black MAGA for a while, so that last sentiment makes sense.

not your wife telling you to fuck someone else

shes tired of that baby shrimp huh?

On our deathbed, not a single reaction or post is even going to enter your mind. Shit literally doesn't matter in the end. What worth it appears to have is the wealth you give it, nothing more.

On our deathbed, not a single reaction or post is even going to enter your mind. Shit literally doesn't matter in the end. What worth it appears to have is the wealth you give it, nothing more.
At this point, the pettiness given to it is just entertaining.

It takes a good amount of negative energy to target pretty much EVERY post a person makes.

It entertains me to see someone with such a dark soul project their hurt and pain in this childish a fashion.

“Hurt people, hurt people.”

Last edited:
At this point, the pettiness given to it is just entertaining.

It takes a good amount of negative energy to target pretty much EVERY post a person makes.

It entertains me to see someone which such a dark soul project their hurt and pain in this childish a fashion.

“Hurt people, hurt people.”
You entertain it and get entertained by it, how are you any less dark souled and childish?

it goes back to the tired idea that when ppl of the opposite sex disagree they secretly want to fuck each other 😐

no you morons

i legit find mister B repulsive and moronic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back