Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it, you see everything. You don't have to lie to me.

It's still out there, go look for it, like you do everything else. You don't wanna see it.
I don’t. I don’t even be in race threads like that because she talks about some shit i personally dgaf about (no diss but ppl know I don’t do politics, etc).

you think I’m on here clocking every move you niggas make. Nah.

you just want us to hate her.

Race could talk about these chicks mamas and not one word would be said to her, let alone any kind of reaction.

Pull up a post with negative reaction or negative quote given to Race by a Woman not name Hell Czar on this site.

thats the thing. I dont talk about the women of ABW negatively up here or insult them so this entire post is bullshit

Now you know damn well 😂 😂 😂 😂 WWhat the fuck Shadyteam did was a whole nother level. Race obviously trolling with a button press but, Shady crazy ass would be mentioning Stew randomly how he isn't built for the streets of UK grind. If not Stew Eminem and how he's real music while race baiting.

Talk about having all their screws loose. Geezus. How does someone build up the mental fortitude to log on a forum...and spend 24/7 spamming/stalking another poster??? That hefa was on a WHOLE nutha level. Lol!

I don’t. I don’t even be in race threads like that because she talks about some shit i personally dgaf about (no diss but ppl know I don’t do politics, etc).

you think I’m on here clocking every move you niggas make. Nah.

you just want us to hate her.

Listen at you:

I want you to hate her. I don't give a fuck about who you like or don't like. I said women on here don't call out her bullshit, women on here let her talk about posters and black men like it's a normality without calling her on her bullshit.

That has nothing to do with love or hate, it's called having integrity. She sit up and speak down on people "first" and the shit goes uncheck.

If she get to do, let everybody do it and not do any banning.

I want you to hate her, you sound like a grown child

Listen at you:

I want you to hate her. I don't give a fuck about who you like or don't like. I said women on here don't call out her bullshit, women on here let her talk about posters and black men like it's a normality without calling her on her bullshit.

That has nothing to do with love or hate, it's called having integrity. She sit up and speak down on people "first" and the shit goes uncheck.

If she get to do, let everybody do it and not do any banning.

I want you to hate her, you sound like a grown child
1626986211705.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back