Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021 ABW Thread of the Year | Reactions.….pt.2 & 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What chicks mama can she talk about?
Are you inferring the women are afraid of Race?
I think that's exactly what he's saying.

I can see where he would draw that conclusion because I've seen her low key insult women and they not fire back in kind. And no I don't remember who.

But maybe they just don't take Race as serious so didn't feel the need to fire back.

I don't know what it is, but I've seen what he's referring to. I just wouldn't automatically conclude women are scared of her.

I can see where he would draw that conclusion because I've seen her low key insult women and they not fire back in kind. And no I don't remember who.

But maybe they just don't take Race as serious so didn't feel the need to fire back.

I don't know what it is, but I've seen what he's referring to. I just wouldn't automatically conclude women are scared of her.
There are only like 4 of us, including Race, who are really active so it couldn't be too difficult to say who Race has insulted and they didn't "fire back"

Yea, just like how you be ducking when responding to Race's bullshit.

If you're a woman on this site, I'm talking to you.

Race talks about people families, kids, spouses, tells folks who shouldn't be parents, and you duck the same way that you trying to accuse me of doing.

"oh I aint see it"
Fixed. How that shit that was said about my wife was allowed to ride but I still got banned is textbook privilege.

Race run you women.

Call it being messy if you want, but real niggas peep the shit. If you let her spew her Bullshit, let everybody spew bullshit on this motherfucker.

Not nan woman on this site disagree with Race on any of her stupidity statements, since I've been on here, and she's said some of the stupidest shit that could be said. Motherfuckers are quite and quick to become Stevie Wonder then when she's saying dumb shit smh

The simps egg her on, and the women are scared to call out her Bullshit.

Weak minded ass folks, she aint go bite you, it's the internet my dayum.

Yall let that shit go, but when a male poster say something, it's jokes city.
Well some chick did get banned for posting vids of her twerking while trying to promote her only fans lol

Thanks handsome.

I’ve seen her insult @Az but even she was tryna go back and forth with race. I ain’t seen her insult no other chick on this site and I HIGHLY doubt the women on the site gonna sit back and take it.

he just tryna get the women to hate race.

There are only like 4 of us, including Race, who are really active so it couldn't be too difficult to say who Race has insulted and they didn't "fire back"
Like I said, I don't remember because I barely pay attention to who's saying what, but I do remember thinking "ah shit, she about to get at Race." Then nothing happened.

I'm not invested enough to even care. Just my recollection. Believe me or not doesn't really matter to me.

Like I said, I don't remember because I barely pay attention to who's saying what, but I do remember thinking "ah shit, she about to get at Race." Then nothing happened.

I'm not invested enough to even care. Just my recollection. Believe me or not doesn't really matter to me.
Yeesh...that lil 'tude of yours, Mr. King

No need for it lol

Yea, just like how you be ducking when responding to Race's bullshit.

If you're a woman on this site, I'm talking to you.

Race talks about people families, kids, tells folks who shouldn't be parents, and you duck the same way that you trying to accuse me of doing.

"oh I aint see it"
😂😂😂😂

I don’t be seeing it. 🤷🏾‍♀️
ima make for damn sure from now on I don’t see it when she dragging yo ass.

ain’t nobody scared of Race but you niggas.

The saddest part of this and many other threads is, the poster in question is actually a very weak troll with infantile tactics that should not solicit the type of attention that 'she' clearly does not deserve.

I'm not surprised however. Claiming to be a female poster or even just putting cleavage in your avatar usually keeps the mods from disciplining you. KTULU did the same thing for a year with that pic of Jill Scott. Then again, even his racist ass did more than call posters dusty, crusty, musty.

Last edited:
The saddest part of this and many other threads is, the poster in question is actually a very weak troll with infantile tactics that should not solicit the type of attention that 'she' clearly does not deserve.

I'm not surprised however. Claiming to be a female poster or even just putting cleavage in your avatar usually keeps the mods from disciplining you. KTULU did the same thing for a year with that pic of Jill Scott. Them again, even his racist ass did more than call posters dusty, crusty, musty.
Pretty privileges?

I wish I didn't delete stupid shit out my inbox so I could post the other part u left out. I can't recall verbatim but I'm sure some type of banning argument arose and u said u ain't want that or something to that effect.

Anyway don't include me in this you vs abw thread.
I don't whine about u. I was @ 'd and I responded.

Every time we have a back and forth I whoop your ass. It's too easy. Beaten stick.

who have i insulted?

I wish I didn't delete stupid shit out my inbox so I could post the other part u left out. I can't recall verbatim but I'm sure some type of banning argument arose and u said u ain't want that or something to that effect.

Anyway don't include me in this you vs abw thread.
I don't whine about u. I was @ 'd and I responded.

Every time we have a back and forth I whoop your ass. It's too easy. Beaten stick.

exactly! thanks for proving the fact i dont be really giving a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back