Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

LeBron gonna have put the beats on a youngin

LeBron ain't going to do shit after what 19 yrs in the league that nigga ain't never did shit to nobody. At this point the best you going to get from him is some shit like
tumblr_nxoeg3AUlI1qjpqono1_400.gif

Nah, he made an outlandish statement trying to dig up an old post of yours talking about the month of January. Well, it's January and 3 games separate 5 teams for the final spot.

I was just telling him it's not like their season is over in January to start trying to get lotto balls.

I was more in support of what Ax was saying that chasing wins is more important now instead of chasing ping pong balls. And I believe the hardest part of their schedule is over as well so it's not unrealistic to believe they can get some streaks going and leap teams in front of them
Dude hates seeing guys cheer for improvement within their team. He's been screaming trade Jaylen Brown and I'm enjoying the fact he had his career high in points, rebounds, assists and his 1st triple double this month

Dude hates seeing guys cheer for improvement within their team. He's been screaming trade Jaylen Brown and I'm enjoying the fact he had his career high in points, rebounds, assists and his 1st triple double this month
lol man look at you trying to grasp onto something for your agenda

FOH doggie

I’m trying to fix your team. I didn’t say you can’t enjoy him but you guys aren’t trading Tatum

there’s no other way for y’all to get better that moves the needle

Back