Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yea ty didn’t even play any minutes. I don’t know what he got goin on but he might be over seas soon if he wants to play basketball.

Side mavs note Dwight powell look jacked and he shooting 3s lmao 82-0

y’all going be tough to beat in a series

only Team I like over them right now is warriors

I know AB would go back to Miami since both sides like each other but…🤔

Ehh nah

Nah I think he’s still a commodity

He’s a decent locker room guy and a player good teams would sign to shore up some point of attack defense so he’ll continue to find work

He’s not Andre Roberson status
How long has he stayed with a team the past few years?"riight" :js4:

Dude, there was a sequence in the 1st qtr where he blocked an alley hoop, ties up the ball and then wins the jump ball. U Bulls’ fans are going to love him.

Btw, how do u Bulls’ fans tolerate Stacey King??? I have watched every Bulls preseason game and this fool and his broadcast partner think they are comedians. Last night, Dude was doing a “Bane impersonation “ the whole game, smh. It’s “cute” the first few times, but not the whole game, lol.

Dude, there was a sequence in the 1st qtr where he blocked an alley hoop, ties up the ball and then wins the jump ball. U Bulls’ fans are going to love him.

Btw, how do u Bulls’ fans tolerate Stacey King??? I have watched every Bulls preseason game and this fool and his broadcast partner think they are comedians. Last night, Dude was doing a “Bane impersonation “ the whole game, smh. It’s “cute” the first few times, but not the whole game, lol.
The Bane stuff new, he need to stop that but Stacey fine with me

“The Warriors made several roster cuts late on Friday night following their final preseason game, announcing in a press release that they’ve cut guards Gary Payton II, Avery Bradley, and Mychal Mulder, as well as big man Jordan Bell.

The four players had been vying for the 15th spot on Golden State’s regular season roster. Instead, it seems the team has decided to keep that spot open — at least for now.”

“The Mavericks have officially signed forwards Justin Jackson and E.J. Onu to their preseason roster, the team announced late on Friday night. The club had open spots on its roster after cutting Tyrell Terry, Carlik Jones, and Feron Hunt earlier in the evening.“

“ The Heat have waived Micah Potter, Javonte Smart, Dru Smith, and D.J. Stewart, per a team press release. All four players were on Exhibit 10 contracts.”

Back