Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

@Ironman how much would you credit Bullock to your success last season?
He took the main player everytime he did a damn good job but couldn't score wiithout a pass otherwise. His absence will not kill our season though RJs doing a great job with that so far. We'll be fine without him but no ill will over here lol.

He took the main player everytime he did a damn good job but couldn't score wiithout a pass otherwise. His absence will not kill our season though RJs doing a great job with that so far. We'll be fine without him but no ill will over here lol.
Okay needed to see how much he was gonna help the Mavs out

Tyrell terry lost his position to a numbers game/new regimen and his personal issues

somebody should definitely grab him and stash him unless they can afford to let him play. He need to get his weight up though

Did Frank earn a spot?
Lol it was never a question

you asked about Reggie, if they healthy, he probably getting traded

if you remember I liked the pickup of him but Frank, DFS, Sterling Brown All defend as well if not better and Can put the ball on the floor. He a streaky shooter which negates that advantage

he making enough money to get some preferential rotation minutes but they don’t need him

frank made Terry expendable. he a lotto pick at same position and he ready to play. Mavs are going to be good . They’re deep on the wing, elite guard/wing, elite big

Lol it was never a question

you asked about Reggie, if they healthy, he probably getting traded

if you remember I liked the pickup of him but Frank, DFS, Sterling Brown All defend as well if not better and Can put the ball on the floor. He a streaky shooter which negates that advantage

he making enough money to get some preferential rotation minutes but they don’t need him

frank made Terry expendable. he a lotto pick at same position and he ready to play. Mavs are going to be good . They’re deep on the wing, elite guard/wing, elite big

Yea ty didn’t even play any minutes. I don’t know what he got goin on but he might be over seas soon if he wants to play basketball.

Side mavs note Dwight powell look jacked and he shooting 3s lmao 82-0

Back