Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hey man I still can’t read it I need the screenshot or something

I just need the Celtics part

As for the Celtics, I'm amused by the notion Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are too similar to work together. Wasn't that the whole appeal of the LA Clippers pairing Paul Georgeand Kawhi Leonard? Granted, the Clippers' wing duo hasn't yet achieved the kind of playoff success forecast when they teamed up, but they looked like a formidable postseason opponent before Leonard's partial ACL tear last spring.

Given Brown is 25 and Tatum won't turn 24 until March, giving them time to continue their development together -- preferably with a better playmaker at point guard than we've seen since injuries sidetracked Kemba Walker's career -- appears the wisest course of action.

D5D412DC-0366-4BCA-BE19-0EBE911C4C03.png

Jv is not an all star. On what planet do the pelicans send not 1 but 2 players to the asg this year? Take into account he's getting touches that are Zion's, the teams record and him being one dimensional.

Jv my nigga but c'mon man.
I'm not living in a hypothetical situation. I'm going by what he's done. His productivity may very well tie directly with Zion's absence but I bet you one thing, had he been shitting the bed, then the convo is why they got him in the first place and why did they extend him.

I'm going off things that's actually happened which is the point of having the discussion.

And as long as people keep trying to tie individual accolades to teams records, then the same few teams will always be represented in the AS game which is wack.

No. Embiid, jokic, towns, and ayton (he is 3rd option to jv's 2nd option) porzingas, christian wood, are all better offensive players.

Jv in memphis >>>>> jv in new orleans by the numbers. But let these niggas tell it.

This why I stay quiet.
Don't stay quiet. You don't have to agree with me or Dwyane. Speak your peace.

We don't have to universally be on the same page. You don't think JV is an AS, I think he is. I don't feel like what I've said was the most absurd thing posted in this thread yet that's how you are treating my post.

I'm not living in a hypothetical situation. I'm going by what he's done. His productivity may very well tie directly with Zion's absence but I bet you one thing, had he been shitting the bed, then the convo is why they got him in the first place and why did they extend him.

I'm going off things that's actually happened which is the point of having the discussion.

And as long as people keep trying to tie individual accolades to teams records, then the same few teams will always be represented in the AS game which is wack.

Since when has record not been a factor tho? Especially for players that get picked by coaches?

I'll wait.

[
As for the Celtics, I'm amused by the notion Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are too similar to work together. Wasn't that the whole appeal of the LA Clippers pairing Paul Georgeand Kawhi Leonard? Granted, the Clippers' wing duo hasn't yet achieved the kind of playoff success forecast when they teamed up, but they looked like a formidable postseason opponent before Leonard's partial ACL tear last spring.

Given Brown is 25 and Tatum won't turn 24 until March, giving them time to continue their development together -- preferably with a better playmaker at point guard than we've seen since injuries sidetracked Kemba Walker's career -- appears the wisest course of action.

View attachment 743179
Pelton bringing up Kawhi and PG isn’t the same because both can make plays for others and both are elite two way players

Tatum and JB aren’t which is why it’s more of a Dame/CJ situation

Axel must be kevin pelton’s alter ego

Don't stay quiet. You don't have to agree with me or Dwyane. Speak your peace.

We don't have to universally be on the same page. You don't think JV is an AS, I think he is. I don't feel like what I've said was the most absurd thing posted in this thread yet that's how you are treating my post.

You're being irrational but you can't see it. I'm more irritated I have to seemingly shit on MY MANS JV who I've spent more years invested in than you because you're reaching.

Since when has record not been a factor tho? Especially for players that get picked by coaches?

I'll wait.
Freeman, brother, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm simply saying I do not like that criteria because there will be a lot of people that get overlooked who are having really great first halves to their respective seasons. I know everyone won't get picked. I just simply said I think JV deserves some recognition.

Dassit

You're being irrational but you can't see it. I'm more irritated I have to seemingly shit on MY MANS JV who I've spent more years invested in than you because you're reaching.
I'm not reaching for anything fam but ok.

You don't think he's deserving of an AS selection. Cool

No. Embiid, jokic, towns, and ayton (he is 3rd option to jv's 2nd option) porzingas, christian wood, are all better offensive players.

Jv in memphis >>>>> jv in new orleans by the numbers. But let these niggas tell it.

This why I stay quiet.

Ayton? Lololololol
KP is more talented but.
I’ll give you Embid, Jokic and Towns

Last edited:
Back