Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Hawks are 2-8 since Christmas lol

They got the Knicks today and bucks Monday

:lol10:

A handful of us had them finishing 3rd or 4th in the East

You still didn’t tell me who Valanciunas should make the All star team over

And is he more worthy than Ingram?
They both should be there imo but if I could only have one, then I would pick JV as he's played in more games and has been pretty fucking great since I think it was opening night or the very second game of the season where he was like 2/18 on bunnies under the basket.

JV should be in over AD and that has nothing to do with my disdain for AD

They both should be there imo but if I could only have one, then I would pick JV as he's played in more games and has been pretty fucking great since I think it was opening night or the very second game of the season where he was like 2/18 on bunnies under the basket.

JV should be in over AD and that has nothing to do with my disdain for AD

Yeah well you know your record is too bad to get two guys

so let’s go by frontcourt:

Jokic
Wiggins * if fan vote stays
Lebron
Ayton
Towns
Gobert
George * will probably be selected but Injury replacement
Draymond (big maybe)

I don’t see an easy path for JV even though he deserves the vucevic esque all star selection. But maybe

Yeah well you know your record is too bad to get two guys

so let’s go by frontcourt:

Jokic
Wiggins * if fan vote stays
Lebron
Ayton
Towns
Gobert
George * will probably be selected but Injury replacement
Draymond (big maybe)

I don’t see an easy path for JV even though he deserves the vucevic esque all star selection. But maybe
It probably won't be easy but he's having a really great year and his consistent play has allowed the Pelicans to do a lot of things offensively and rebounding wise that they haven't been able to do in years past

I just want him to get some recognition

It probably won't be easy but he's having a really great year and his consistent play has allowed the Pelicans to do a lot of things offensively and rebounding wise that they haven't been able to do in years past

I just want him to get some recognition
Nah I feel you on the recognition thing

him being on a talent deficient team leading to having a bad record hurts his case a lot

it’s also the reason his numbers are that good

so it’s a gift and curse

Jv is not an all star. On what planet do the pelicans send not 1 but 2 players to the asg this year? Take into account he's getting touches that are Zion's, the teams record and him being one dimensional.

Jv my nigga but c'mon man.

Jv is not an all star. On what planet do the pelicans send not 1 but 2 players to the asg this year? Take into account he's getting touches that are Zion's, the teams record and him being one dimensional.

Jv my nigga but c'mon man.
AP just wants the recognition for him I get it

Dwayne said JV is top 3 in the league offensively at his position

you rollin?

AP just wants the recognition for him I get it

Dwayne said JV is top 3 in the league offensively at his position

you rollin?

No. Embiid, jokic, towns, and ayton (he is 3rd option to jv's 2nd option) porzingas, christian wood, are all better offensive players.

Jv in memphis >>>>> jv in new orleans by the numbers. But let these niggas tell it.

This why I stay quiet.

Back