Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Only reason I'd move Rob is because he's a poor defensive rebounder and being 6'8 he doesn't help us against the taller big men. Everyone is expendable except for the 2 jays, they're gonna keep that duo until the end of their contracts. Lack of shooting, rebounding and playmaking hurt this team more then the 2 jays
Lmao this nigga hard headed

26 Ms gonna have to put hands on Jaylen for You to wake up lol

Only way Id move Brown is for a player that gives the same impact but is a better fit.

Move everyone but Brown and Tatum.

Unless you get another young allstar in return.

You dont trade a young allstar thats still getting better for balance.

Im not saying Brown and Tatum together will ever work. Im just saying you keep them until you can trade one for a comprable star
Ax already rebuffed trading him for Sabonis and fox lol

Youngins tired of being treated like youngins.

Also I saw the end of that game and Horford was getting blown by the whole 4th. Fuck outa here
Knox, Noel, Burks, Randle, one 1st pick and 1 2nd pick for Jaylen. He's talking up now he's going to be out one way or the other anyway 13nohHk.png

Last edited:
Celtics did great getting Brown and Tatum but they've done a terrible of job of building the team around them

All these little fringe moves around the margin aint it....keep Brown and Tatum but they need to tear everything else down and completely rebuild even if that means taking a step back for a year or two

Granted thats easier said than done for a variety of reason but thats would I be trying to do if I was running things for Boston

Colin Sexton and Klove for Jaylen Brown and a 2nd. The culture seems to be toxic out Boston.
We'll turn him into a killa. If Boston doesn't bite we're going to end up doing a similar deal with Philly for Ben Simmons.

#ShoutoutKobyAltman
#ShoutoutJBBickerstaff
#Winning Culture
#WhensTheLastTimeYourTeamWonSomething

Man if it was up to me the Celtics would look like this

Tyus/Schroeder
Brooks/Smart
Tatum/J rich
Horford/G Williams
Williams/Clarke

But the league wouldn’t hire me as a assistant GM because of politics

Back