Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

“The Celtics lost in 2 ECFs since 2018”
I still disagree with your take about breaking jaylen and jayson up, but this roster needs to change. might have to move Rob Williams, knight and Monroe had him in the torture rack. We need energy guys that play hard i still wanna keep the 2 jays but if we're gonna be below .500 by the deadline trade the vets and try to land someone in the offseason

Lmaooo. Dude put the battery in your back and you tried to hard.
Tried too hard? Yall bum ass niggaz had 1 successful season and followed that up being worse than us. U ain't got room to say anything about us, when's the last time y'all been out the 1st round?

Man I was about to tell you don't let them get to you...but you already started, nvm...get em'
Ime can't stay after this year. Not enough adjustments or feel for the game too many droughts offensively and defensive lapses i tried being patient but we've lost too many close games due to shitty execution

Ime can't stay after this year. Not enough adjustments or feel for the game too many droughts offensively and defensive lapses i tried being patient but we've lost too many close games due to shitty execution

Man I been at a loss for words for about a grip now with them...I am almost numb to it all now..

Man I been at a loss for words for about a grip now with them...I am almost numb to it all now..
13 losses of 5 points or less and if im not mistaken the most blown double digit leads in the league. That's the frustrating part we can play good for 40 minutes and just crumble on both ends in the final 8 minutes of the 4th. It's time to do something it's too large of a sample size of inconsistent play

I still disagree with your take about breaking jaylen and jayson up, but this roster needs to change. might have to move Rob Williams, knight and Monroe had him in the torture rack. We need energy guys that play hard i still wanna keep the 2 jays but if we're gonna be below .500 by the deadline trade the vets and try to land someone in the offseason
I like jaylen

More than I do Tatum

It’s just that moving Jaylen is gonna give you back the most if you trade anyone that’s not named Tatum (because they never would)

Look at you willing to trade Rob Williams when he’s good for yall at the C spot and protecting the rim and young

Move Schroeder and Jaylen and get a more balanced veteran team that can actually shoot and you’ll be way better off

I would welcome even a trade of Jaylen and filler for Dillon brooks, Tyus Jones and Brandon Clarke

Keep this Portland East thing going if you want but it’s not gonna get you anywhere

Only way Id move Brown is for a player that gives the same impact but is a better fit.

Move everyone but Brown and Tatum.

Unless you get another young allstar in return.

You dont trade a young allstar thats still getting better for balance.

Im not saying Brown and Tatum together will ever work. Im just saying you keep them until you can trade one for a comprable star

I like jaylen

More than I do Tatum

It’s just that moving Jaylen is gonna give you back the most if you trade anyone that’s not named Tatum (because they never would)

Look at you willing to trade Rob Williams when he’s good for yall at the C spot and protecting the rim and young

Move Schroeder and Jaylen and get a more balanced veteran team that can actually shoot and you’ll be way better off

I would welcome even a trade of Jaylen and filler for Dillon brooks, Tyus Jones and Brandon Clarke

Keep this Portland East thing going if you want but it’s not gonna get you anywhere
Only reason I'd move Rob is because he's a poor defensive rebounder and being 6'8 he doesn't help us against the taller big men. Everyone is expendable except for the 2 jays, they're gonna keep that duo until the end of their contracts. Lack of shooting, rebounding and playmaking hurt this team more then the 2 jays

Back