Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Dayum when players go into protocols they cannot train or workout for 10 days.....

This could result in injuries like last season. Imo just lift all restrictions and if people are vaxxed then they are and if they not then they not. At this point it's a choice and we don't need another lock down.

Not to derail... But honestly it seems the governments already decided a while ago to go herd immunity under the guise of variants. There will be at least 3 more before this shit is over. Only way to stop covid at this point is natural immunity which means we all gotta catch it.

That's one of the main reasons I got vaccinated even tho I had/have heavy reservations about covid, world governments and the vaccines.

The lockdowns are just part of the show imo. Panic, lockdown, reopen 10 fold, rinse and repeat till herd immunity is achieved.

Silver and other major league commissioners probably want as many of these niggas to catch it as possible. It only stands to benefit them down the line.

Stop what police man?

They have no value beyond 2nd round picks based off their salary.

Just enjoy what you have in them and hope they do get into the salary range where they could be traded for real value or at least value based on their talent and output.

They have no value beyond 2nd round picks based off their salary.

Just enjoy what you have in them and hope they do get into the salary range where they could be traded for real value or at least value based on their talent and output.
Thanks man

I was just curious how other teams value them at this point

Back