Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I know the NBA just trying to get these Christmas games out the way before doing something
They had more than two weeks before Christmas to stop games and they did nothing and let things get worse. Games will go on no matter what cause the league only care about revenue

A lot of young players and G league players getting their shot right now…this is a great time for them

also shows how deep the talent pool in the league is now

They still need a decent tv deal but the talent is definitely there

So how long will the shutdown last? A week? 2 weeks?

my guess is 2 weeks

A shutdown aint the answer.

Forcing players to not go out and play in empty arenas is the answer.

Cause you shut down for 2 weeks, everyone gets cleared, games restart, a player goes to the club, catches it, and it starts all over again.

And they aint doing that shit.

We just need to get used to this as the new reality.

A shutdown aint the answer.

Forcing players to not go out and play in empty arenas is the answers.

Cause you shut down for 2 weeks, everyone gets cleared, games restart, a player goes to the club, catches it, and it starts all over again.

And they aint doing that shit.

We just need to get used to this as the new reality.

Yep. A shutdown doesn’t need to happen. We just gotta deal with it. And no bubble please. Hope we never see a bubble ever again

Doubt it. Word on the streets is they are going to stop testing Vaccinated players who show no symptoms. @TheBoyRo sent the word out, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!

My boy Ro took care of that?

Good looks.

Just wait till after christmas fam. Trae might be out and after us missing key players for 4 games now, we need to catch a break too

Back