Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Here’s what you do

You send him to the bench and replace him with Burks

For like 4 games

also move Quick to the startling lineup for Fournier
I've come around to the Burks for Fournier play and I thought Thibs would finally do it yesterday. I liken IQs usage to how yall handle Herro. He can still be in the second unit but still be able to finish games on a normal good night. He was off yesterday he looked sluggish so it may have been the back 2 back. Burks didn't have much in the 4th either.

Dude would get the ball and everyone else just stood around and watched him dribble
Normally yea it's been bad but, Caruso and Lonzo he realized these mf are disrespectful putting lil dudes on him. I don't have much of an issue with how Jules played yesterday he had no choice. Everyone besides Kemba when he had the offense and Obi couldn't do shit yesterday.

It was an accident man
Uhh, the severity of the blow was an accident but the blow itself was intentional. Lebrons biggest hater Skip dissected it and it looked intentional as a response to being pushed aggressively in the first place

I've come around to the Burks for Fournier play and I thought Thibs would finally do it yesterday. I liken IQs usage to how yall handle Herro. He can still be in the second unit but still be able to finish games on a normal good night. He was off yesterday he looked sluggish so it may have been the back 2 back. Burks didn't have much in the 4th either.
I only suggested IQ starting because I’m my scenario RJ’s defense would be gone

unless burks is a better defender than I think

He not a better defender than you think.

And IQ is a chucker. His current role is perfect for him.
Well I’m just trying to move RJ to the bench so he can get easier shots to maybe get into rhythm a bit

who else on that team can defend on the perimeter who actually plays?

Well I’m just trying to move RJ to the bench so he can get easier shots to maybe get into rhythm a bit

who else on that team can defend on the perimeter who actually plays?
Rjs our only true wing defender Burks is iight but he's not slowing anyone down 1 on 1 like RJ potentially showed. When Bullock got traded they chose offense over defense.

Back