Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

@AZTG @Ironman Yo, what's up with Barrett in the month of November??? Dude is struggling, especially in the last 8 games. Workload getting to him or he just has not taken the next step this season?
Honestly this happened last season as well but he improved steadily the longer the year went. He's still 21 so I won't say his career is over lol but the entire starting unit offense has been bad overall. I still believe he can turn it around he has a great work ethic.

@AZTG @Ironman Yo, what's up with Barrett in the month of November??? Dude is struggling, especially in the last 8 games. Workload getting to him or he just has not taken the next step this season?

I think its a combo of things.

I think it started with just a general few game skid which is expected for a young player.

But then Thibs started playing with the rotations right away which got players fucked up.

Its one thing to hear from the media and fans that your not playing up to par, its another thing to find out from your coach during the game, every game.

Mfers been all on a short string. Every game im seeing a 5 man rotation that I didnt see before, and we have a different set of closers and mfers playing different roles every game.

Thats why players been super inconsistent. Not just barrett, all them.

Not saying Thibs gotta go or anything, just saying, time to shore up rotations and roles and let players figure it out.

RJ young he'll get it together, the knicks should be kicking themselves giving 78 milli to that french bum

Its still early, and im stuck with that mfer for years, so i wont go into it being a bad move yet, all I say is, ive hated Fournier every year he been in the league.

I think its a combo of things.

I think it started with just a general few game skid which is expected for a young player.

But then Thibs started playing with the rotations right away which got players fucked up.

Its one thing to hear from the media and fans that your not playing up to par, its another thing to find out from your coach during the game, every game.

Mfers been all on a short string. Every game in seeing a 5 man rotation that I didnt see before, and we have a different set of closers and mfers playing different roles every game.

Thats why players been super inconsistent. Not just barrett, all them.

Not saying Thibs gotta go or anything, just saying, time to shore up rotations and roles and let players figure it out.
Thibs hasn't been as good as last season either his late game subs have cost a few us some games. He also keeps this doubling leaving shooters open shit it makes no sense.

Thibs hasn't been as good as last season either his late game subs have cost a few us some games. He also keeps this doubling leaving shooters open shit it makes no sense.

The doubling shit is weird cause theres no such thing as a bad shooter anymore.

Even centers hit 3s when they left open.

Thibgs going with the old let the rest of the team beat us shit, but in the modern nba, you cant leave anyone open

Back