Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

This nig lebron taken shots from Cleveland and hitting them...

Cs man, don't lose your momentum.

These were your posts when y’all was losing. Harping on injuries aka hedging just in case y’all lost.

Then when y’all got up you poking the chest out. It’s simple my nigga.

All the extras just that, extras.
Lol that had nothing to do with the Lakers, it was frustration with Tatum settling for poor shots. The 2nd post was me not being impressed with the lakers as we have 113 and counting. Stop thinking all my post have something to do with your weak ass team as yall are bout to fall below .500

Giving up almost 60 points in the paint that's not what championship contenders do lls. Niggaz gonna mention some irrelevant ass 2020 bubble shit like that matters with their mediocre ass team in 2021-22

Lol that had nothing to do with the Lakers, it was frustration with Tatum settling for poor shots. The 2nd post was me not being impressed with the lakers as we have 113 and counting. Stop thinking all my post have something to do with your weak ass team as yall are bout to fall below .500

You got it this your championship. You care about .500’s pre thanksgiving I don’t.

Nice respectable win after losing to the hawks....

Fuckin Pritchard should b playing more, fuck that garbage time crap.

Missed the first only to catch that debacle of a second half. Defense is cheeks.

Back