Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

you hedging bets mid shit talk if you can’t see how that’s funny idk what to tell ya mane
Hedging bets? I've consistently said yall defense fuckin stinks yall give up 112ppg and yall make too many mental lapses at 17 turnovers per game to be a contender. I'm not impressed by this laker team that's allegedly supposed to be in the western conference finals. Y'all are fuckin minus 80 in 3rd quarters im hitting yall with facts bruh

Hedging bets? I've consistently said yall defense fuckin stinks yall give up 112ppg and yall make too many mental lapses at 17 turnovers per game to be a contender. I'm not impressed by this laker team that's allegedly supposed to be in the western conference finals. Y'all are fuckin minus 80 in 3rd quarters im hitting yall with facts bruh

Shot selection has been disgusting all season, it's so hard to watch us without jaylen
Dennis starting to get it going, those championship contending Lakers sweating it out with a team missing 2 starters

These were your posts when y’all was losing. Harping on injuries aka hedging just in case y’all lost.

Then when y’all got up you poking the chest out. It’s simple my nigga.

All the extras just that, extras.

Back